Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Wow I absolutely loved this movie :mjlol: and I'm kinda beside myself laughing because people are losing their shyt over what's essentially the most pointless stuff possible

"who's that purple haired woman? wtf?"

:bryan: why on earth would something like that matter? in the small amount of time she had on screen, everything about her character and her purpose to building poe's character arc are completely fulfilled

and i love the fact that rey is nobody
that luke had the best send off (he could ask for)
kylo is low key the main character
leia gets to force bullshyt herself into existence like everyone else with it

"how come luke didn't have a long moment with chewy and r2?"

what the fukk they gonna talk about? :pachaha: r2 hit him with the deep impact voicemail and chewy had the han moment.

its like they shyt on half the star wars bullshyt to get to the point where a real movie could be made and i love them for it :blessed:

But here's a thought.. why not simply make a Star Wars flick that has nothing to do with Luke Skywalker, Han, Chewie, Leia, Vader and the Death Star, etc. What is Disney waiting for? Stop servicing the fanboys and make a totally new Star Wars flick. Kylo was damn near telling the truth, "Kill off all the old folks... let them die". At least on the side of the never ending Skywalker saga. Make a story of a gang that has the force that are not Sith or Jedi. Lets fess up.. alot of that Jedi and Sith shyt is semi gay and boring anyways. Instead of Rouge One we should've gotten some brand new shyt instead of another prequel. Then you come back with The Last Jedi and everybody is pleased, hopefully. That purple haired bytch did frustrate me though.. its life or death/niccas is getting tailed through hyperspace/outta fuel and whatnot and this bytch literally comes out of nowhere dressed like she's about to go to a dinner fundraising gala. She looked like the 1%. Man that woman's lib shytted on Poe something serious. He got played. That purple haired bytch wouldn't tell him the plan and she was right in the end AND was the hero:picard: That type shyt should be reserved for the Skywalkers, Leia's, Hans of the universe not some random unknown Becky:hhh:

Last edited:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I enjoyed it. It had some stupid shyt yes, but I enjoyed it. The pretentiousness of Star Wars fans is obnoxious. If episodes IV-VI came out brand new today y'all would be endlessly dissecting and complaining about that too. :shaq2:

I get if you had some gripes, but too me overall it was still a good fun movie.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
But here's a thought.. why not simply make a Star Wars flick that has nothing to do with Luke Skywalker, Han, Chewie, Leia, Vader and the Death Star, etc. What is Disney waiting for? Stop servicing the fanboys and make a totally new Star Wars flick. Kylo was damn near telling the truth, "Kill off all the old folks... let them die". t least on the side of the never ending Skywalker saga. Make a story of a gang that has the force that are not Sith or Jedi. Lets fess up.. alot of that Jedi and Sith shyt is semi gay and boring anyways. Instead of Rouge One we should've gotten some brand new shyt instead of another prequel. Then you come back with The Last Jedi and everybody is pleased, hopefully. That purple haired bytch did frustrate me though.. its life or death/niccas is getting tailed through hyperspace/outta fuel and whatnot and this bytch literally comes out of nowhere dressed like she's about to go to a dinner fundraising gala. She looked like the 1%. Man that woman's lib shytted on Poe something serious. He got played. That purple haired bytch wouldn't tell him the plan and she was right in the end AND was the hero:picard: That type shyt should be reserved for the Skywalkers, Leia's, Hans of the universe not some random unknown Becky:hhh:
Here's another thought, fukk that

the star wars universe is bigger than the same group of people doing everything over and over

this shyt was real close to going the harry potter route and thank god it didn't

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I enjoyed it. It had some stupid shyt yes, but I enjoyed it. The pretentiousness of Star Wars fans is obnoxious. If episodes IV-VI came out brand new today y'all would be endlessly dissecting and complaining about that too. :shaq2:

Nah, maybe you're just easily amused

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Here's another thought, fukk that

the star wars universe is bigger than the same group of people doing everything over and over

this shyt was real close to going the harry potter route and thank god it didn't
You didn't even read what he wrote. :russ:

Edit: He's saying you can enjoy your lesbian admirals with nonsensical battle plans, Finn Pawging and getting clowned by fat Asians, emo bad guys, chicks that can do everything with no training and meaningless crap plots.

If thats, your thing, whatever, leave our heroes out of it.

Just don't bring your fakkitry to marvel. Leave Cap and Tchalla alone. :ufdup:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You didn't even read what he wrote. :russ:
i did and it was dumb :ehh: "go make another movie somewhere else" as an excuse to prop up bad writing and the same shyt over and over through 9 movies is the most trifling thing ever

saying every great plot point or area of progression HAS to belong to a skywalker is lame as hell and massively limits the avenues that the story can ever lead to

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Y'all lames have complained about every Star Wars movie outside of the original trilogy. And y'all still go see every single one. Clearly you all have issues.
False. The prequels are universally panned but there are good things like Darth Mail and the last hour of Sith.

The clone wars and rebels animations have received numerous awards. The expanded universe similarly are considered great books.

TFA was ok, if a bit derivative at least it felt like Star Wars. And most thought Rogue One was good as well.

TLK is getting shyt on because the plot is shyt. It wins on it's visuals. Plot wise and character development wise it's average at best

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan

thats what i dont get breh. star wars is a property filled w/ silly, goofy, stupid stuff but the fans r such snobs in dissecting and nitpicking this movie. i could go to town on "good" films in the series too. but again, admittedly, i dont 'get it.'
:yeshrug: