Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
JJ said that her parents weren't in TFA so I mean anything else is the fans getting hopes up

Can’t blame the fans when there was an air of mystery to her linage. That fakkit JJ did that shyt on purpose the same way he deceived with the Finn bullshyt. His notorious for misdirections in the worst way and will lie to keep the “mystery box” bullshyt going.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls: they always hatin on finn we know why tho...

:mjpls:No nikka heroes allowed in a galaxy far far away, I remember hearing a collective sigh of relief from cacs when it turned out that Finn wasn’t a Jedi and that Rey had no romantic interest in him. They would have lost their minds if Finn was the Jedi of this trilogy and his love interest was a white woman...........the film would have done worst than the Justice League movie at the box office.:heh:

Last edited:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
you know, the nerds came up with so much amazing and detailed content for the post ROTJ EU. It's such a shame that it's been dumbed down by non-star wars fans like this (if the early reports are true in addition to bland shyt which was force awakens).

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t blame the fans when there was an air of mystery to her linage. That fakkit JJ did that shyt on purpose the same way he deceived with the Finn bullshyt. His notorious for misdirections in the worst way and will lie to keep the “mystery box” bullshyt going.
So ? He spoke on this several times tho

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reveal of Reys parentage is what JJ plannned Rian has stated in interviews he was giving free reign to Work and change things to his liking but he decided to keep Rey parentage the same as what JJ had it as. JJ is a notorious liar so unless he lied there never was a “mystery box”
Got a link?

And I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that JJ didn't flesh out who Rey's parents where exactly because he wanted the next director to have more freedom with the character.

JJ didn't know how episode 8 was going to go anymore than Rian did during the production on episode 7.

The mystery box isn't speculation its fact. Watch episode 7 and Rey's parents being a mystery is a plot thread.

If Rey's last name didn't matter then she would of had a last name. They intentionally left it out of promotional info, data books, etc because at that time her parentage "meant" something.

So I don't buy the "This is how it was always going to play out" excuse. But like I said this stuff doesn't make sense which makes me believe at least most of it is fake.

I mean "Supreme Leader Ren".... really? Kylo never gave a shyt about leading the FO that was Snokes ambition. Gotta be fake.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Now im convinced these spoilers are fake.

...Hope they fake.:mjgrin:

Seems like Disney tryna misdirect the net :ohhh:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
That Pawn guy getting mad at being called :duck: and offering a $1000 if he is wrong reminded me of people making ban bets and offering fades here on thecoli:russ::deadmanny:

Just saw the tags for this thread:laff:

Last edited: