Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
31350C8B00000578-3446786-image-a-86_1455483382964.jpg

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Star Wars: The Force Awakens to hit iTunes on March 15th!
by Corey

Looks like the iTunes release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens is coming on Tuesday March 15th. This comes from Blu-ray.com which has always been an accurate site for released dates. With the film being released that day digitally, it makes sense for the film to have a April 5th release date for the Blu-ray. I would imagine Amazon Instant Video and Google Play will also get the film on March 15th. I have already pre-ordered my copy, and I’m very excited to finally own the film. Click HERE to pre-order it on iTunes. Thanks to Kevin for the heads-up!

image-95.jpeg

:blessed:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Finally saw this movie.... Basically a remake of a new hope :yeshrug: They couldn't come up with a better story after all this time?
Something must be wrong with me. Why cant i enjoy these movies that everyone is raving about:to:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally saw this movie.... Basically a remake of a new hope :yeshrug: They couldn't come up with a better story after all this time?
Something must be wrong with me. Why cant i enjoy these movies that everyone is raving about:to:

Go see the movie when it comes out. Everyone can find fault in everything after they have read or heard a billion opinions. This wasn't a problem before the internet, but it is now. Of course the criticisms are valid, but I'm just saying. Everything can be nitpicked to death. The higher profile, the more you will hear about every detail.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Valid points...Disney just decided to play it safe with their first venture into the franchise. They gave everyone a lil bit of something, and a big tease at the end.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Valid points...Disney just decided to play it safe with their first venture into the franchise. They gave everyone a lil bit of something, and a big tease at the end.
Can you blame them tho? Every time movies that have a huge nerd following try something new, these losers start bytching and raving non stop.
I would rather have a movie try something new and fail than seeing the same shyt every time

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
downloaded the DVD leak, rewatching the film for the first time since theaters, and this is solidifying my love for the film. It is such an engaging and entertaining film with a ton of character. I love Daisey Ridley, I love John Boyega, and Oscar Isaac is great. I still stand by the fact that J.J. Abrams was the PERFECT fukking director for this film and there is no other director living that would've done a better job.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
funny how much the new Ghostbusters movie looks to be done in the same vain as TFA...even though TFA was actually entertaining and good and i highly doubt Ghostbusters will be.