Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

CHL

Superstar
Daps
A Star Wars: The Force Awakens Character Is Confirmed For Episode VIII

The Los Angeles Times ran a Star Wars: The Force Awakens article today, and in it Kathleen Kennedy confirms that Captain Phasma will be in Episode VIII!

The article compares Gwendoline Christie’s Captain Phasma to fan favorite Boba Fett from the Original Trilogy, but makes an important distinction:

But you won’t see Phasma tapping out after being carelessly knocked into a sarlacc pit like a wobbly toddler. Kennedy has big plans for Phasma and confirmed that the captain will carry on into the next movie. “She’s an important character, a baddie in the best sense of the word.”

So there you have it! Captain Phasma will be in VIII! Thanks @SWMegaFan for the bit.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
nnedy confirmed that both Oscar Isaac and John Boyega would be returning in the sequel as Poe Dameron and Finn, respectively. This comes on the heels of the confirmation that Captain Phasma would also be returning. We also know from the set reports that Mark Hamill is back, and the returning cast will be joined by newcomer Benecio Del Toro in an unknown role.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
nnedy confirmed that both Oscar Isaac and John Boyega would be returning in the sequel as Poe Dameron and Finn, respectively. This comes on the heels of the confirmation that Captain Phasma would also be returning. We also know from the set reports that Mark Hamill is back, and the returning cast will be joined by newcomer Benecio Del Toro in an unknown role.
fleet admiral from aftermath possibly :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I thought there wasn't going to be any critic screenings before the release

The world premiere is on Monday I believe and that's when the embargo on reviews is lifted so I'm sure all the information and/or spoilers we want will be made available.

I'm waiting until Monday because I don't really care about spoilers. I'll be reading enough to know for sure if

Finn's character gets proper treatment.

Which will influence if I support the movie

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I hope Capt Phasma has a disguised voice,that character being a woman dont seem right to me...Itd be like Boba Fett being a woman

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
The world premiere is on Monday I believe and that's when the embargo on reviews is lifted so I'm sure all the information and/or spoilers we want will be made available.

I'm waiting until Monday because I don't really care about spoilers. I'll be reading enough to know for sure if

Finn's character gets proper treatment.

Which will influence if I support the movie

I'm sure you won't be going :russ:

FOH

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I hope Capt Phasma has a disguised voice,that character being a woman dont seem right to me...Itd be like Boba Fett being a woman
:ohlawd:
star-wars-captain-phasma-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902582-18.jpg

Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-Rey-BB-8-Collectible-Set_PR2.jpg