SSJ3 is the worst tranformation in DBZ history and I'll tell you why.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what you're saying, but where was the despair for SSJ2 other than Gohan's transformation? Tho I can see why Goku's and Vegeta's were off screen cuz after Gohan's, theirs would have been lackluster. I'm pretty sure they just got there's simply by training, too.
Edit: Misread your post.

Well I did say in the OP that transformations meant nothing after Gohan went SSJ2. But I'm speaking more on first transformations, not necessarily all the ones that followed after. Once you saw Goku go SSJ you didn't need as much build up for when Vegeta/Gohan/Trunks did it.

Same goes for SSJ2, it had a lot of build up for when Gohan first did it but after that, we didn't need to know Goku's or Vegetas struggle for it.

But for SSJ3 they skipped that struggle phase and went straight to already knowing how to do it.

And then prevented us from even using our imaginations of how hard it could have been by having Gotenks learn in within hours.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The mystic Gohan thing was fukking trash

:what:...and I'm not even a Gohan fan.

1361823521_gohan-vs-buu-o.gif

download_gif

tumblr_lwacz5DJoP1qfbz1so1_500.gif

mystic_gohan_powers_up__dbkai_by_2d75-d39y1xe-1.jpg

You never saw a villain get broke down on the technical side like Gohan did Buu except maybe Vegeta vs Imperfect cell.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
fukk Buu Saga. All that shyt with Cell and then they just shyt on Gohan like that. Too much filler just to prolong the damn story so that Goku defeats Buu. The way he came back to life :comeon:

Mr. Satan catching feelings over a damn fat ass pink blog that likes candy. I couldn't take it serious until Kid Buu. Piccolo was a timid bytch too. fukk that saga

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
fukk Toriyama Gohan was lined up to be the GOAT after the cell saga.

:to:

Not Toriyama's fault breh . Gohan was actually originally supposed to be the star of DBZ after the Cell Games but the fans bytched and basically forced him to bring Goku back to life

Last edited:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Not Toriyama's fault breh . Gonna was actually originally supposed to be the star of DBZ after the Cell Games but the fans bytched and basically forced him to bring Goku back to life
:ohhh:Damn. Him beating cell was a GOAT moment. Then mystic Gohan was supposed to crush buildings.

But they end up wr it in him off as schoolboy simp who gets absorbed.

Giving people the work with teen Gohan in Budakai 3>>>

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah, they pissed onn Gohan because fans couldn't let Goku go.
:snoop:
"Mystic" Gohan was the strongest, non-fused character in the series and he couldn't get the kill because Goku always had to save the day.
I'm not even a huge Vegeta fan but the fact he doesn't have his moment outside of getting his ass kicked to bid time for Goku is disgusting.
I'm not going to count him self destructing and killing no one but himself vs fat Buu.
Goku was my favorite outside of Fututre Trunks but I'll be damn if they didn't let anyone else shine after the Cell saga.
Even turned Piccolo into a house wife-slash-babysitter.
:smh: