Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • He's one of the worst

Votes: 41 58.6%

• Total voters

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
off the top Olivia, Pam, 3J, that dude TK on the Parent hood...the light skinned dude on Living Single with the big lips (:noah: thats all i liked about him), Bobbe J when he joined House of Payes making it worst than it already was ( :whoa: my mom watched it) Ray J (both Moesha & ONe on One)

these are the ones i first thought of, i have more
Whoa u mean Pam from Martin???

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I don't see how anyone involved with the creation of those episodes the last few seasons would be allowed to work in TV again

Yo ABC must've made sooooooo much $ offa Urkel during the TGIF era that they let him and the show runners do whatever the fukk they wanted. I stopped watching at the point where dude would curve Myra on a regular basis and put all his focus on Laura.

that OGD character is fukking ridiculous just like Myrtle. At least Stefan looked like some shyt from the 90s that was believable

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
No!! CLaire's cousin Pam, Max from Living Single who dated Allen Payne & was BFF's with Charmaine.

That Pam & Charmaine era on the Cosby show was some real WTF shyt because the whole cast was back together, plus Martin/Olivia, Winnie/Nelson, Denise was back and you even saw Cliff's parents more.

rather than do this Pam angle, why not focus on Theo in college instead of him just coming home to do laundry and eat food. It's almost like they wanted a kid with a "hood" angle but it wouldn't have been believable if one of the kids in the cast tried to pull it off

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
That Pam & Charmaine era on the Cosby show was some real WTF shyt because the whole cast was back together, plus Martin/Olivia, Winnie/Nelson, Denise was back and you even saw Cliff's parents more.

rather than do this Pam angle, why not focus on Theo in college instead of him just coming home to do laundry and eat food. It's almost like they wanted a kid with a "hood" angle but it wouldn't have been believable if one of the kids in the cast tried to pull it off
Every black family oriented show gets one when the show gets :flabbynsick:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Lol @ the fight between him and Pac. And I wanted him to get an ol fashioned Joe Jackson azz whooping in the Jackson 5 movie
I wanna make a 'switch' joke so bad!! But it would be in bad taste :snoop:

i gotta get my ass off the coli and go to bed tho. Im trying to finish the rest of this slow ass movie Prisoners and talkin on here is making the movie go faster. But its about to go off and i need to get a few hrs of sleep for work :(

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I wanna make a 'switch' joke so bad!! But it would be in bad taste :snoop:

i gotta get my ass off the coli and go to bed tho. Im trying to finish the rest of this slow ass movie Prisoners and talkin on here is making the movie go faster. But its about to go off and i need to get a few hrs of sleep for work :(
O alright lol

Peace @Milk N Cookies

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Wait, speaking of the Parent Hood, did they ever explain why they wrote the older son off the show?

fukk... this movie still has 28 min left....:why: