g013_stunned_cat_open_mouth.gif

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop giving iconography these meanings.

nikkas just LOOK for reasons to put themselves down, I swear.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
nothin like bein a mindless follower and not knowin the meaning of permanent markings on your body:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Stop giving iconography these meanings.

nikkas just LOOK for reasons to put themselves down, I swear.

:dahell: I didn't give the meaning out. I'm just putting my coli brehs on game. Most people with the tat won't tell you what it means. Don't ever trust a white person with a spider web on their elbow. The same dudes in prison on that bullshyt, will try to act like they cool and shyt with you on the outside. Like, you would never know the shyt they was on in jail. Some dudes got so much prison and gang ink that they cant hide their affiliations. But some have more covert tats, and the spider web is an example.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
word get some teardrops on your face cause its what you wanna do

fukk everybody else

get some spiderwebs on your bows cause carmelo the bingmonster got some too

fukk everybody else

if some real gangsters got some questions about it

fukk everybody

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
That was the new go to hood tattoo for all the kids in my high school. I wanted to get it but way too many people had if my junior year

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
get some tattoo cause it looks "cool" without knowing the true meaning and get caught in the wrong hood muthafukka.

everybody got tatts now & most of them with no form of reason behind it besides "I wanted one cause it's cool."

ole' walk in a tattoo shop and choose one off the wall bytches.

fukkin' idiots. :smh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That was the new go to hood tattoo for all the kids in my high school. I wanted to get it but way too many people had if my junior year

I was say the same, Ive seen plenty of nikkas with the shyt back in high school

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:dahell: I didn't give the meaning out. I'm just putting my coli brehs on game. Most people with the tat won't tell you what it means. Don't ever trust a white person with a spider web on their elbow. The same dudes in prison on that bullshyt, will try to act like they cool and shyt with you on the outside. Like, you would never know the shyt they was on in jail. Some dudes got so much prison and gang ink that they cant hide their affiliations. But some have more covert tats, and the spider web is an example.
A white guy whos not racist may be forced to join a group in prison or for protection.

If its get a spider tat or get raped and shanked in the showers by the other gangs, best believe Im coming out of there with that elbow web :manny:

Daps
A few people from my 'hood got em.

The general consensus of its meaning is that that you got a mentality, or 'demons' that you are stuck in. Hence the spider webs. Like a certain aspect of you that is just stuck to you and will always be you.