Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Confirmed

donald-glover-as-troy-on-community-thumbs-up.gif

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully this is the shot in the arm the character needs. I'm tired of being disappointed by his books.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wonder if they will have a dead Peter in this
I actually hope they avoid that. I know it's a stand-alone as of now, but if it does well I can see them making sequels and having more characters included, so i dont want them limiting themselves or making where it can only be one or the other. The technical aspect of Mile's origin doesn't really need Pete to die, just needs the plot point of someone trying to recreate Spider-Man by taking his blood sample, making the spider and then everything that went down with Mile's uncle that led to Miles getting bit.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I personally wouldn't get excited yet. But i will dig up my old Miles avi and act shamelessly and unapologetically ig'nant if and when this is confirmed, and even more so if they again let Marvel, and specifically Bendis, 'oversee' the project.

Say what you want about Bendis but he hasn't failed Miles yet.
:youngsabo:

Daps
Miles need to get out of Bendis's hands.
In 6 years the only villains of his I can recall are mexican Scorpion and his uncle (and both don't exist anymore).
His father's past and his parents dealing with his Identity has been done twice.
Do people even remember his peter returned?
Some of his few unique elements like Ganke and his school are getting sharked by Homecoming and the new cartoon.

He needs a new writer who's the Anti Bendis.