Spectre: Bond 24 Official Thread

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Trailer looks good ... but so did the Skyfal trailer and that was eh..... I still think Quantum was better than skifall

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I just realized that her majesty secret service is the one Bond film I havent seen
George Lazenby gets unnecessarily shyt on but I thought he did a good job as Bond.
PZMg8Me.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I liked Quantum don't know why nikkas didn't like it. That last one that came out though, I couldn't give 2 shyts about it, the ploy to kill M made no sense

Yeah it did breh. Silva felt like M gave him up and wasn't loyal when he was loyal to her. He wanted her dead:whoknows:

I just realized that her majesty secret service is the one Bond film I havent seen

Watch it man. Lazenby is okay in it, he's not bad at all, Dianna Rigg is awesome and the movie overall is one of the best Bond flicks and one of the deepest

Should I watch breh? I know I swore off watching any new trailers, but if this one ain't spoiler heavy.

Nah it's cryptic as hell. Watch it. It will just take from a 10 to an 11

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:salute: breh

meanwhile I've watched it 5x since I woke up this morning
Think I'll wait till I get home and load it up on my big screen in the living room. My computer screen and shytty speakers at work just ain't cutting it.

:whoo:When I saw them fighting on the chopper, I knew I wasn't ready.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:it's the goat bond movie, if only they had managed to keep sean connery on board for this one :mjcry:everything else is pure piff

I liked Quantum don't know why nikkas didn't like it. That last one that came out though, I couldn't give 2 shyts about it, the ploy to kill M made no sense
i feel you on qos. the last one had a dope first half with great visuals and turned into a completely different movie in the second half that had nothing to do with james bond. don't know why it was celebrated like that.