SONY FILMS loses a BILLION DOLLARS last quarter of 2016..GHOSTBUSTERS ..ANGRY BIRDS FLOP..

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I'm cool with him in the high school setting tho....but Peter Parker didn't really have friends back in the day and he sure as fukk didn't have a sidekick confidant

Dude rolled mostly dolo for YEARS

Pete's in the cast of high school musical for this one. But I like the new spider man so far(hard to be worse than McGuire Spider-Man so there's that) so I'm willing to see where this goes.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Pete's in the cast of high school musical for this one. But I like the new spider man so far(hard to be worse than McGuire Spider-Man so there's that) so I'm willing to see where this goes.
No doubt...and even that seems kind weird to me

I'm gonna go see it just off the strength of his appearance in Civil War but I'm just saying I got questions

parallax

Superstar
Daps
No doubt...and even that seems kind weird to me

I'm gonna go see it just off the strength of his appearance in Civil War but I'm just saying I got questions

I don't think they want the loner Pete to separate it from amazings Pete. They'll probably have him still be standoffish like pre spider man Pete was.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
angry birds didn't flop btw

jH9CZha.png

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
What is the threshold for underperform though? Lately (as in post Dark Knight) it seems comic book movies are "billion or bust".

If it pulls in a crazy amount opening weekend then $35 million the following weekend. You people to go see the movie twice to really pull in close to a billion. If the movie is average or trash then people will see it once and shyt on it.

I have a feeling the hardcore Spider fans arent gonna like this tagteam movie.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If it pulls in a crazy amount opening weekend then $35 million the following weekend. You people to go see the movie twice to really pull in close to a billion. If the movie is average or trash then people will see it once and shyt on it.

I have a feeling the hardcore Spider fans arent gonna like this tagteam movie.
Has any other comic book movie opened 150 million+ then dropped to 35 in week 2? That's a massive drop.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Damn 1b? Ghosbusters didn't lose that much money by itself did it?