SONGS YOU SUSPECT WERE GHOSTWRITTEN BY OTHER RAPPERS (SP00KY)

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps

Nas wrote Foxy's verse. The most blatant shyt :russ:

Breh didn't even bother to write something from her perspective. Handed her a throwaway verse and sent her in the booth :mjlol:

Nas was like " I aint writing no lyrics about suckin dikk and twerkin for you, go get that verse out the garbage can":what:

Biggie had no problem with it tho:francis:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
this nikka wrote all of prodigys verses on the Infamy album

xwgD69T.gif

@mobbinfms

Daps
Daz? the same Daz who had Kurupt write the Deez Nuts verse for him?:russ:

Kurupt? the same kurupt whos pen game took a nose dive when he didnt have "the chronic" team around him??? listen to the track "started" and a lot of other tracks from his 2nd stint on death row and tell me crooked i and eastwood didnt write that shyt for him......

dont clown daz too much.... he wrote his verse on bytches aint shyt and dogg pound gangstaz, and that shyt is gangster as fukk. Daz has a few verses that shine...

slim tha mobster and roscoe wrote kush for dre and snoop....

i know a couple times when game wrote for Dr. Dre the verses got scrapped cause they were fkn weak.... on the og version of "where im from" and on the very very 1st "detox single" here we go again... and they are basically the same verse...

RBX never picked up his grammy for writing "let me ride" for dr. dre....

ice cube has had a bunch of ghost writers... he prolly had a ghost writer wen he spit "wrote errything i say, even back in the day" lol....