Somebody wrote 'rapist' on bill cosby's hollywood star

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
When I was a kid I watched the Spider-man movie back in 2002 and this scene always stood out to me but i didn't understand at the time why:

Now that I'm older Goblin's words are so true: "The public loves to see a hero fail... fall... die tryin'" This Bill Cosby shyt is getting sadder the mre I see anything about it.

Dog i swear i been saying the same shyt for years about this same scene.

Green goblin was saying the realest shyt:ohlawd:it's almost like the give the superhero villains real nikka quotes on purpose

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
1stephen.jpg

So they forgot about him. I guess rape against 13 year old children is not so bad :ohhh:. O yeah those 13 year old girls will grow out of it and forget all about it
He has the devil horns hair line

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bill took every chance he got to talk down on us oh well :camby:
I only know about some parts in that one speech some years back were he shyt on hood/ghetto people.

Has to be a thousand more examples , can you link me to some.

Exactly. I guess you can get away with anything as long as you have a great tv show.
You would return to someone who"raped/drugged you" as long as he paying you?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what i would do isn't important.

It's ok, breh you can still support the rapist all you want.
Not wanting to have sex but having sex cause you wanted the money isnt rape to me.

Having sex cause you are promised something then feeling stupid cause you got tricked isnt rape.

Why is he a rapists again? What actually happened that made you say yup hes a rapist?