Some shyt is just too far: Lala getting them titties sucked on in Power

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
ok lets be real here

are ya'll more mad that she fukkin a white boy? cause if it was ghost or 50 ya'll would b in here cheering
or
that its melo? cause if it was some no name dude ya'll would be calling him simp of the year

either way at some point you have to take what comes with the territory, melo travels all around the country(the world if you count olympics,etc) so groupies are everywhere and lala is a b rated actress trying keep her career so yea she gone fukk on camera, 9 times outta 10 dude gone have her killed off anyways

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Lol Im being sincere. Brehs on here are always so perplexed as to why rich and powerful men marry. A lot of yall dont understand the power of love. The shyt is real, especially as you get older. One day, most of you will succumb to it and you'll enjoy every minute of it. Watch...

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
It's also to cheaper to keep her. "I say it's cheaper to keep her there booooooyyyyyyy" (Ol' Otis) voice

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full

I saw this gif yesterday but I didn't know it is LaLa
full

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhhh.........Yeah:why:

The nikka put food on the table, clothes on her back & made her a star.:beli:

So a man should forgive her wife and care about feelings, if she got knocked up by another dude, because she held him down when he wasn't banking?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You know that's a TV show, right?
U know actors and actresses get together thru acting all the time right? Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie met on set. The kid who played Spider-Man in the last series and Emma Stone met on set. This new kid in this new Spider-Man movie is with Zendaya and the met on set. Shia Lebouf said he smashed Megan Fox on set. Countless celebrities met and got married thru acting together in movies and/or tv shows. That "it's just acting" excuse has been proven bullshyt time and time again. I believe that more with stage actors than movie and tv actors. shyt. Johnny Depp's ex wife wouldn't even let him have a love scene with Angelina Jolie cause of her history on set.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok lets be real here

are ya'll more mad that she fukkin a white boy? cause if it was ghost or 50 ya'll would b in here cheering
or
that its melo? cause if it was some no name dude ya'll would be calling him simp of the year

either way at some point you have to take what comes with the territory, melo travels all around the country(the world if you count olympics,etc) so groupies are everywhere and lala is a b rated actress trying keep her career so yea she gone fukk on camera, 9 times outta 10 dude gone have her killed off anyways

Yeah did the last one get attention?
She fukked a black guy on the same show before . and u see her t*ts longer in that scene. Shes riding him and her t*ts all all out

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
U know actors and actresses get together thru acting all the time right? Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie met on set. The kid who played Spider-Man in the last series and Emma Stone met on set. This new kid in this new Spider-Man movie is with Zendaya and the met on set. Shia Lebouf said he smashed Megan Fox on set. Countless celebrities met and got married thru acting together in movies and/or tv shows. That "it's just acting" excuse has been proven bullshyt time and time again. I believe that more with stage actors than movie and tv actors. shyt. Johnny Depp's ex wife wouldn't even let him have a love scene with Angelina Jolie cause of her history on set.

You know who else get together all the time?
Co-workers in almost all line of work

:sean_:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That dude channing tatum...in the movie step up the main girl who was the dancer in that movie is now his wife

:lolbron: