Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:patrice: suspended driving privileges....um...backstory cause we can't be having any Coli DUI's that night
No DUI lol. I got a ticket in MD in 2011 while I had my permit. I paid it off and took the defensive driving class.

Apparently, I took the wrong class and they never cleared my driving record so I can't get my license.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
No DUI lol. I got a ticket in MD in 2011 while I had my permit. I paid it off and took the defensive driving class.

Apparently, I took the wrong class and they never cleared my driving record so I can't get my license.

That's wild b...you need to get that fixed. shyt could affect your insurance and all types of shyt.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
That's wild b...you need to get that fixed. shyt could affect your insurance and all types of shyt.
That's what I've been trying to do for the past month. I finished the class, but now I have to fax proof of address and I don't know what my grandparents have been doing with my mail while I was away. :snoop: FML

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
All you DMV peeps, I'm doing a roll call for who'll be attending NEXT FRIDAY.

If you're coming, QUOTE THIS POST AND TYPE "I'M IN" (or something to that effect).

I'll be checking this thread periodically throughout the day so be sure to confirm your attendance.