So we take pictures of dead people now?

Daps
I see how posing for and tweeting a picture of a dead person is messed up, but taking a picture of the body in the casket at the funeral isn't. I'm not weirded out by dead people though.

Also, for these dead people who were posed standing up or on a motorcycle or in their car, what would happen if they fell over? Who would want to pick them up?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
looking at those pictures of the guy on the bike reminds me of what they did to uncle lionel, the treme brass band bass drummer for his funeral.

11323622-large.jpg

wgno_lionel_batiste_120725_704x396.jpg

they had homie propped up for his wake. it was weird as hell. he looked like some action figure complete with a lamp post and pimp cane. it's a weird way to see a guy go out especially when i've seen him and had conversations with him plenty of times. every time i'd see him out, we'd talk...

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It's threads like this that prove to me that most of you nikkas that post here are nothing more that awkward weirdos in real life :smh:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
:smh:

not exactly the same but my sister had a baby that died at 6 weeks old (sids) before she had a chance to have any pics taken of her. Her father's sister bought a disposable camera to the funeral and took a bunch of pics of the baby in the casket :beli: we didnt like that shyt at all

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:smh:

not exactly the same but my sister had a baby that died at 6 weeks old (cids) before she had a chance to have any pics taken of her. Her father's sister bought a disposable camera to the funeral and took a bunch of pics of the baby in the casket :beli: we didnt like that shyt at all

*SIDS, bro.