so this dude chris pratt was a d level sitcom star, loses 60lbs, and is now an a list movie star?

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a funny humble dude, but didn't watch any of his movies (as a lead), he prefers doing generic blockbuster fare and getting paid

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He's a funny humble dude, but didn't watch any of his movies (as a lead), he prefers doing generic blockbuster fare and getting paid

:mjlol: at that casual disrespect

I mean.... I know cats be trynna preach that "artistic" shyt all they want. But at the end of the day..... everyone wants security and to get paid for whatever profession they're in. When it comes to making that so called "generic blockbuster movie" and getting paid millions or doing that indie film that either goes straight to DVD or limited screens in about 45 cities making a few thousand. No one should be judged on that decision

Dude is young.... let him get them millions, he has plenty of time to take them "smaller, artistic, highly creative, and challenging" roles

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Folks in here not respecting Bert Maclin FBI?

If you're gonna bring him up, at least spell his name correctly

giphy.gif

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at that casual disrespect

I mean.... I know cats be trynna preach that "artistic" shyt all they want. But at the end of the day..... everyone wants security and to get paid for whatever profession they're in. When it comes to making that so called "generic blockbuster movie" and getting paid millions or doing that indie film that either goes straight to DVD or limited screens in about 45 cities making a few thousand. No one should be judged on that decision

Dude is young.... let him get them millions, he has plenty of time to take them "smaller, artistic, highly creative, and challenging" roles

I don't judge him at all, someone HAS to fill those blockbuster lead male roles, whether it's Pratt or Rocky...that doesn't mean I'll watch that stuff just because I like the actor

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
In an era where most Hollywood stars are products of nepotism, I'm happy a guy who followed his dream, and with no prior connections, made it. Some of you are so negative. Just let the guy eat, and live. He's funny, and has charisma, and comedic timing. He's not up there with Bale, Washington, Di Caprio, but let the man grow and do him. You can tell he's in a happy place.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
In an era where most Hollywood stars are products of nepotism, I'm happy a guy who followed his dream, and with no prior connections, made it. Some of you are so negative. Just let the guy eat, and live. He's funny, and has charisma, and comedic timing. He's not up there with Bale, Washington, Di Caprio, but let the man grow and do him. You can tell he's in a happy place.
f*ck him and his happy place

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess so...i have nothing against him, just dont get the deal about him...i dont see him in movies and say 'i wanna see that cause of him'....said so in another thread...to me, he's just the latest prototypical smartass white dude they pushing as lead...more power to him...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I didn't know Pratt was in Bride Wars until he did that Google Search interview with Jennifer Lawrence last year. Didn't even put two and two together. I've always enjoyed Chris's work from P&R to Zero Dark Thirty to GOTG etc. etc. He seems like a humble guy too.