So the U. of michigan covered up a rape incident by one of its football players?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown:

So a scUM football player raped a poor innocent women cause his lame ass couldn't score on and off the field:mindblown: And the police department tried to conceal his identity and cover it up:what: Just because bytchigan couldn't cover wr's or spreads doesn't give police the right to cover up scUM players spreading legs open while a woman screams from the top of her lungs no:bryan: And another scUM player threatens to rape her again and only receives a verbal warning:wtf: I bet if he actually followed through on the threat,he would've received a 3 quarter suspension,a 1000 dollar fine in booster pay(chump change) and received a 4 am curfew:snoop:
That bytch nikka rich rod is no better than Joe Pa. He knew what the fukk was going on:ufdup: The whole program should go under for not only allowing a rape culture to go on at scUM but also for promoting it:pacspit: The woman even got ripped apart and still received no sympathy from them sick b*stards involved. Them pussies was getting raped on the field and in their locker room,so they had to forcefully take it off the field:scusthov:
So this is how we gonna do it.
fukk the bytchigan Sissy Lions:pacspit:
fukk Raggedy Ann Arbor:pacspit:
fukk rich pa:pacspit:
fukk the boosters for paying off the cops:pacspit:
fukk those rapist football players and their R.Kellyesque fans:pacspit:
:piss:scUM :piss:MI

Go Bucks:blessed: bytchigan sucks:scusthov:
We bout to rape you fakkits on the field since that poor innocent girl can't get no help after her virginity was savagely taken from her against her will:pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You aint here this type of stuff in the SEC cause the girls there understand what there getting themselves into before they do it lol.

Quite odd that they didn't charge him with anything of figure out the full story. Doesn't make much sense to the AVERAGE eye

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
So Taylor Lewan threatened a rape victim?:stopitslime:

bytch ass nikka.

GHOLSTON-PUNCH.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He's a UofM fan. He'll come and justify this. Typical

I fully expect Sparty to go out and rape countless number of co-eds, and burn an infinite # of couches in the streets of East Lansing, only to try and 1 up UofM, and be somewhat relevant .. even tho this is a non story, and supposedly happened in 2009.