so smoking hookahs in clubs is whats hot now?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I go to hookah bars just to bag bad bytches with big booties and low self esteem.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dated a chick who belly danced......
we were doing that shyt years ago.
authentic gyros.
:ohlawd:

25q64c2.gif

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
ya i remember people smoking shisha when i was youngin living in cairo egypt
id always see this

101018_cairo_egypt_street_cafe_sheesha_smoking_old_man_smile_travel_photography_MG_4168.jpg
yeah i smoke it with my lebanese homegirls whenever we go with her fam to the arabic club(which is more like a restaurtant with a dance floor and live music:hula:) obviously i can't right now but i love the strawberry flavor when we do hit em up. it's cool to see lilttle kids with their familes taking puffs and shyt too. :heh:

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
So, the U.S. hoppin on this shyt that other cultures been doin for ages?

:dead:

don't worry buckeye, Rick Ross next album is going to be all about hookah a.k.a qalyan, so u'll get all the info u need on it.... MAYBACH MUSIC... IT'S ROZAY BABY , GIVING U BYTCHES THE SHISHA

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Are you talkin about actual hookah bars or vapors (the shyt that looks like an electronic cigarrete but is actually just flavored hookah) ?? Either way both been popular in the bay for awhile now...

The Hookah Bar off Central in richmond in Ranch 99 when I was younger :ohlawd:

I mean im talking like 6-8 years ago type shyt.. but thats usually about the time frame the rest of the country catches up with what the bay area been doing :jawalrus: