So my job did secret santa...Cacs tryna play me

Daps
I come in kinda early this morning for whatever reason to see this box on my desk with a lil clue on who it is. I mean im not expecting much since the limit is 25$...Tell me why I opened this box to find a small ass brownie and a 3 pack of black ice car freshener :dame:

I work with 90% white people so im feeling some type of way.

I go back down to the whip since I got there early to see I got the vanillaroma hanging off the mirror :ohhh:

I go back to my desk clock in and pop my headphones in and let it go.

So I got the keurig in my area so I see pretty much see everyone when they come in. It was like 4 people standing in front of it and I don't normally talk to people like that at work so im glued to the monitor. I peep up to see them staring at me so I take my headphones out and
200.gif

One of the dudes was like so uhhh how'd you like your secret santa gift. :smugfavre:
the rest of em like :skip::mjgrin::troll:

I told em I don't eat brownies so I threw it away and I don't like black ice because its too strong (it really is though) I put the freshener in the car but I told them I gave them to someone else.

one chick said "oh I thought you would've like that":hubie: and walked out

whats the most disrespectful gift I can get a cac? since its a secret, something they will know its from me :sas2:

but won't know its from me :sas1:

get them a marky mark and funky bunch album covered in mayonnaise and i voted for trump sticker...i genuinely think they would love it :ehh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I dont get it why did they gift you a brownie and air fresher? Are they implying that you smell like shyt?
Yea it just seems like a terrible/cheap gift, too random to really imply anything other than that

There's no way OP would be able to explain that gift having any racial undertones without looking like he reachin

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I don't see the disrespect. It's just a shytty gift.

but if they asked me what I thought, I'd reply " someone put no thought into my gift", and then if they replied with something smart, they wall would have gotten choked.
I just started this job like literally just passed my 90 days. Literally know maybe 5 people name...nobody knows me or talks to me. Read the op fam it and tell me that won't some shyt

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
25 dollar limit...

brownie and a car freshener?

2 dollars at best.

That's how people at that job feel about you, breh.

You a lone ranger there. Obviously a place you don't care to advance in, or you'd be tight with as many ppl as possible.

I'd say you're doing good.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Breath mints and deodorant

You should also document it with HR

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yea it just seems like a terrible/cheap gift, too random to really imply anything other than that

There's no way OP would be able to explain that gift having any racial undertones without looking like he reachin
I'm assuming brownie is a derogatory term whites use behind our backs...and black ice is supposed to be a stereotypical scent we like? Other than that I don't get it either