So Marvel is doing...

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have more than enough characters for the Infinity movies. It'll basically be an Avengers/Guardians of the Galaxy team-up plus all the other characters they have coming like Black Panther and Doctor Strange and probably the Netflix crew as well.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Soooooooo I decided not to just create another thread and I was trying to figure out what would be the proper one to post this subject but I think this shall be a sufficient vessal

Marvel Contingency Story Plans For Fantastic Four & X-Men?

The short answer is: the most important thing is the standalone movie, relaunching Spider-Man with a standalone movie with a new storyline that fits into this universe – that’s job number one for us. And as is the case, the connectivity is great but it doesn’t drive the train. That being said, if I understand what you’re asking, we had… this has been a dream of ours for a long time, and we always had contingency plans should you know — which we always do anyways. Are we going to be able to make another movie with this actor? If we are then we’ll do this, if not, we’re going to do this. If we get the rights to a certain character that’d be great, then we’d do this, if not, we’d do this. So we always sort of operate with those alternate timelines available and are ready to shift if something happens.

This is for everyone that loves to say "bu bu but Marvel makes this up as they go along, dont plan, have no vision, blah blah blah"

I mean come on peeps. These phases arent happening by accident... Marvel already has an outline for what they are going to do with Inhumans Infinity Wars and etc while DC dont even know if theyre going to do a MOS 2. What to do with that and how to bring in other members in the JL. They just on some "fukk it, we just gonna announce this movie is gonna drop.... aaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddd we'll figure out the details as we move along!!:russ:

The Mouse has chess players, the Bunny has a bunch of checkers dummies:sas2:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Soooooooo I decided not to just create another thread and I was trying to figure out what would be the proper one to post this subject but I think this shall be a sufficient vessal

This is for everyone that loves to say "bu bu but Marvel makes this up as they go along, dont plan, have no vision, blah blah blah"

I mean come on peeps. These phases arent happening by accident... Marvel already has an outline for what they are going to do with Inhumans Infinity Wars and etc while DC dont even know if theyre going to do a MOS 2. What to do with that and how to bring in other members in the JL. They just on some "fukk it, we just gonna announce this movie is gonna drop.... aaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddd we'll figure out the details as we move along!!:russ:

I remember reading that interview Ray Fisher (Cyborg) did awhile back and said he didn't even know he was getting a movie :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
From what I understand and/or am guessing, for "Infinity War I" they'll bring in the B tier MCU characters. The New Avengers from the end of "Ultron", probably a few TV series characters, etc. Maybe a few new characters that'll get movies between now and the first one.

And they'll get wrecked.

Then for "II" they'll bring in the core MCU teams/heroes.

Also keep in mind for "Infinity War" they are doing the Magus story line with the evil universe. So don't expect Thanos to just start killing cats right off the bat.

Fred.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

:russ: nikkas acting like marvel dont got this all on lock :dead: these nikkas wipe with 100s and 50s, aint no way we aint all gonna eat :win:

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps

Who ever says this?:rudy: everyone knows Marvel has their universe down on lock. All reports and people around the net have agreed marvel has a plan mapped out for almost the next decade. If anything people say DC is the one that's making things up as they go, which isn't really true either. But I see what your'e trying to do in your post so i'll let you cook :sas2:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Studios don't just make shyt up as they go. They have billions invested in their franchises, you really think they don't have a plan in place? Only blind stans think that and people who don't know shyt about the movie industry. It's just WB/DC decides to take the secretive approach compared to Marvel.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Studios don't just make shyt up as they go. They have billions invested in their franchises, you really think they don't have a plan in place? Only blind stans think that and people who don't know shyt about the movie industry. It's just WB/DC decides to take the secretive approach compared to Marvel.

No I agree.... But there have been some Stans that have been critical of Marvel and say that. I mean prime examples can be found in the Cap 3 thread.

I'm not completely saying DC is like that.... But I genuinely do t believe they got all their bases touched or I's dotted and T's crossed like Marvel.

Marvel already knows which characters are going to cross paths and how to due small little nuggets in each.

DC kinda reaching and hasn't really shown any sign of true direction other than name dropping.

An example of a reach is now in the trailer and speculation that Bat was in the city during the Sup/Zod battle and he just "happened to be in the right place right time" to see Zods eye beams cut through a building.

That scene is a dope and beautiful scene.... But doesn't make it any less of a reach with their blatant attempt if a tie end