So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
I'm from New Orleans too and witchcraft is alive well down there and it has real power.

I saw a interview Gates did and he said he was real heavy into vampire novels too. Also there is a strong Creole population and influence on certain parts of Louisiana and alot of them be heavy into witchcraft.
:russ: @ complete idiots guide to witchcraft! He has to be :troll:. That's about as real as a toy company selling a board that lets you "talk with spirits". :mjlol:
Yeah because Ouija boards are completely harmless. :usure:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
I'm from New Orleans too and witchcraft is alive well down there and it has real power.

I saw a interview Gates did and he said he was real heavy into vampire novels too. Also there is a strong Creole population and influence on certain parts of Louisiana and alot of them be heavy into witchcraft.
Yeah because Ouija boards are completely harmless. :usure:

ouija boards have sharp corners, that can be pretty dangerous

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I'm in class with a chick who practices witchcraft. I went over her house once and her shyt looked like the inside of a gypsy caravan and shyt. Had drapes, candles, and beads everywhere. I was walking thru that bytch like :ohhh:

She wanted to smoke with me but I hit her with the :whoa:. She prolly woulda laced that shyt and chopped me up for some ritual. I did get some head tho :lolbron:

You laughing but I know this black dude who smoked & tucked with a lot of different white chicks and he use to invite me over to hear the crazy convos they have. nikka fukked with bytches that believed in green reptilian aliens, witchcraft etc. dude is fukkED UP in the head cuz of all the ideology he learned from them bytches. Brain went haywire

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
That shyt is heavy down here too... My Haitian homeboy put me on. When a nicca says he's about to take a bath it means more than one thing :mjpls: That shyt is mos def real and I fukk with it

A lot of London rappers who are born of West Africa/Caribbean heritage (Jamaicans and Haitians - not many Haitians out here tho) mess with that stuff and rap about it openly. We have a lot of Nigerians and Ghanaians who consider their strand to the the 'purest' - not watered down by slavery, etc.

@honorableSKJ

^ That brudda was linked with the Shower Crew out of Tottenham. If you Google his crew 'TMD' or 'Tottenham Mandem" you will find out more. He came out of the game and found Islam like a lot of brothers but he mentions some deep stuff in this interview about the dark arts.

A new young buck who has literally just bust out with the controversial line "Buss guns, bus Juj' then we buss case" - meaning do juju and beat the case.

"If I die now, my mum got bumped (robbed) by the Juju man!" :damn:

I won't say too much more but I know about those baths very well - blue baths.

Daps
SameOldShawn: The Twilight story, the romance between the vampire and the normal person -- what got you to use that as a framing device for your life?

Kevin Gates: I wouldn't say a vampire, but metaphorically speaking, I feed on human beings. I feed on the energy of others. When you meet a vampire, they need that person. I need that person

SOS: And that's how you felt about that relationship?

KG: And that's how I felt about that relationship because my whole life, I've always had abilities. Such as physical abilities, such as mental capabilities, such as spiritual...you know, just abilities. I always had abilities that made me out of the norm, so to say. When it came to placing me, you couldn't categorize me with another group of individuals. And I really prefer not to be out in the daytime, being that the world is more chaotic during the day. At nighttime, everything's more settled, it's more peaceful, it's more me. That's really what happened, that's really where I'm at with that

And the men in my family, just genetically, we really don't age after 25. I could show you old pictures of me, and I look older than I look now. It's like some kind of way genetically we get younger after age 25. My uncle, he looks 17

Brehs, there's a reason why actors and musicians are basically worshipped and paid money that should be going to teachers. The subconscious mind doesn't know the difference between reality or fiction. The blindfold is anytime some says "it isn't real." What's really real? Anything that affects you is real. So if a movie or song affects you, that reality to you. I seen rituals from Pac videos to Katy perry videos. This is what the industry is built on. Don't be ignorant and think every bodies reality is like yours. Some people see what you see as a holographic light projection. You can't use logic to understand this shyt. Your thoughts are only made up of things you seen or heard, so if you haven't seen or heard anything like this how would you know? That's the gate right there. This shyt goes beyond thought.

Daps
Gates: IHOP

"On the phone with Joe finishing a conversation
His cell was gon be off cause he was at a graduation
But shyt, I’m on my way out a state to meet Mason
He told me to be safe and any problems I can page him"

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Oh cuz ya homies said? :camby:

:lupe: you nikkas are really mentally handicapped, i thought it was something else but i see now....

non critical thinking nikkas, you're a burden to the rest of us :pacspit:

or are you one of them skinny syrup sipping, pill popping addicts who can't form more than 2 coherent thoughts a day :sas2:
Lol basically. Homie set the thread up nice with pics references and all tht. Im interested in all this shyt. Sup wit the baths

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Kevin Gates: I’m an avid reader. I’m re-reading The Master Key System because I was excited when I first got the book, and I ran through it fast. I’m really re-reading it, so I’m really reprocessing it right now. But it’s by an author named Charles F. Haanel. My two favorite authors are Nicholas Sparks for the simplicity [and being] realistic. He wrote The Notebook and Dear John. Those books were in turn made into movies, and I like Anne Rice—the vampire novels that she writes. The book Queen of the Damned was in turn made into a movie, but my favorite book that she wrote is Memnoch the Devil.

DX: So you like vampire novels?

Kevin Gates: I like vampire novels, and I like romance novels…simplistic romance novels about being in love. I don’t just like vampire novels, but I like both of them interchangeably.

Gates has never been one to hide his feelings; growing up in Louisiana he is an avid reader of vampire novels. Combine that with his love for the “idea of being in love” and you get his song “Twilight,” a track about two of his favorite topics to read about—love and vampires, which features the following:

“Every night, I kiss your picture on the nightstand / Love's a battlefield, it's not a one-night stand / But I would go to war with God for you, baby.”
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/inter...ring-sales-why-he-doesn-t-glorify-street-life