So DC got a new character called the "Red Lion".

Jards

All Star
Daps
So apparently, Red Lion was created by the old BP writer (Priest) as a shot at the current run of BP written by Coates:leon:
Priest is writing Deathstroke right now.

Got this from another forum...

In the current series Wakanda has become a crap hole led by a Panther who is depicted as tyrant because the writer is a feminist and the true protagonists are 2 former Dora Milaje Lesbians. Over in Deathstroke the Lion is a heartless b*stard who makes Slade look kind, his country is in a state of war but he still swags around, last issue he just chilled on a couch while his scantily clad women brought him drinks. I see this as Priest telling Coates" hey, you're not writing Panther, you're writing this guy and not even writing this guy properly".
:ohhh:

Jards

All Star
Daps
WGeebfz.png

:russ:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So apparently, Red Lion was created by the old BP writer (Priest) as a shot at the current run of BP written by Coates:leon:
Priest is writing Deathstroke right now.

Got this from another forum...

In the current series Wakanda has become a crap hole led by a Panther who is depicted as tyrant because the writer is a feminist and the true protagonists are 2 former Dora Milaje Lesbians. Over in Deathstroke the Lion is a heartless b*stard who makes Slade look kind, his country is in a state of war but he still swags around, last issue he just chilled on a couch while his scantily clad women brought him drinks. I see this as Priest telling Coates" hey, you're not writing Panther, you're writing this guy and not even writing this guy properly".
Oh shyt! Then I may take back what I said in my post just now. DC just caught a big W over Marvel! Marvel and Panther fans hold this tiny l.