So Cowboy, Giants And Redskins Fanbases are rooting for the Eagles in the Super Bowl?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
me next sunday... fukkkk tom brady..fukk belicheat fukk kraft we like hunts better anyway

eagles-fan-edp-breaks-down-the-e.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess all of the Texans fans are rooting for the Eagirls. There are also many out of state transplants(Cali, Louisiana, etc) living in Texas as well. Do a poll in the DFW metroplex breh. I bet the outcome will be different.

Last edited:

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
What a difference five years makes. Back then if the Eagles went to the Superbowl I would be rooting like crazy for them. I've liked them through McNabb and TO to Vick, Jackson and McCoy. Hell if Carson Wentz was playing I might not even mind now

But Nick Foles bringing the Eagles to the Superbowl, the guy that took my favorite players job (Vick) and broke up my favorite team, only to instantly turn to garbage again once they were all gone.... it'll make me sick if Foles of all people succeeds where all those other players I liked did not

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
back when i watched football i rooted for the Patriots against Giants cause then it was the lesser evil :guilty:

A TEAM NOT LED BY CLETUS MANNING NEEDS TO BEAT BRADY IN THE SUPER BOWL :angry: