So Black people really built them pyramids? We really ruled Egypt n all that shyt?

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
"berbers and blakks"?? :what:

Im referring to the persians who lived in lebanon and israel BEFORE the islam crap erupted.
im also referring to any human who crossed the red sea's 221miles and WENT TO THE NILE.

:what:

Also south in the horn of africa mirated north to the NILE.

Egypt originally was one color then got mixed. it even says that in the BIBLE :comeon:
egypt is mixed blood of noah's 3 children.

AND THE FIRST PHARAOH comes frm that lineage.
I will believe the bible. There's too many logical facts for me not to believe.

AND CLEOPATRA WAS PALE. LIKE ME. :russ:
Cleopatra was white? pale: :wow: not only she racist, but she's a bible thumpin crazy white washing propaganda wow :salute:
Hebrews are the true JEWS

:manny:

and theyre not frm the "white" race

:manny:
keep believing that piece of shyt book religious nutcase :russ:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
First off....I do agree about England. Everything else....nah. White people tend to focus on England, Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece. The average white person isn't talking about fukking Persia, Spain and Russia as much as those three. That's just a lie. How many television shows and movies do we get every year on the Romans, Greeks and Medieval England. Now how many do we get on Persia and the USSR? :rudy:

And yes....Mali was one of the richest empires during its era but, I'd still say that Nubia and Ethiopia are more known to the average person. East Africa is the cradle of man, literally. Both civilizations influenced Egypt, which in turn, influenced the rest of the ancient world. Of course Black people will feel more pride towards that.

So the Cold War isn't the biggest event in modern history? Communism isn't the biggest buzzword in the past 100 years :russ:

We don't have movies about 300 :stopitslime:

King Louie and Napoleon aren't two of the most recognizable names in history :upsetfavre:

If Spain isn't a point of emphasis then why the movement to claim the Moors? :ohhh:
Lord knows Hitler and the American revolution bullshyt :wow:

And people have to stop with the East Africa is cradle of man talk. It's false. We all come out of Sudan, yes, but West Sudan where our people (Niger-Congo) came out of aint fukking East Africa. Two different groups of Blacks. Timbuktu contributed as much to the knowledges and yet not a word uttered on here.

I'm not saying have no pride in what our cousins did on the East side, no, I'm actually saying be more inclusive because there a whole damn lot more that was happening once Egypt got White washed. Our story doesn't start nor end there.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
"berbers and blakks"?? :what:

Im referring to the persians who lived in lebanon and israel BEFORE the islam crap erupted.
im also referring to any human who crossed the red sea's 221miles and WENT TO THE NILE.

:what:

Also south in the horn of africa mirated north to the NILE.

Egypt originally was one color then got mixed. it even says that in the BIBLE :comeon:
egypt is mixed blood of noah's 3 children.

AND THE FIRST PHARAOH comes frm that lineage.
I will believe the bible. There's too many logical facts for me not to believe.

AND CLEOPATRA WAS PALE. LIKE ME. :russ:

Persians didn't occupy those areas until well after Egypt's Great Pyramids had been built. WTF.

And yes Egypt had a upper and lower half but both areas were indigenous to Blacks. WTF

Not even Cac scientist now would agree that Cleopatra was "pale." Learn and shut the fukk up for once.

http://www.examiner.com/article/sci...e-been-african-because-her-sister-arsinoe-was

CLEOPATRA HAD A GREEK FATHER AND A SLAVE MOTHER.
noone knows her moms lineage but bc she looked like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kleopatra-VII.-Altes-Museum-Berlin1.jpg

she was known as MIXED

she did not have dark skin. and was probably beige/tan :manny:

You aren't beige/tan and last I checked, yellowbones are Black people.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Berbers and Blacks? You mean the same people that are still there now :russ:

These people

2915106834_a8f1b9e1e7.jpg

:ohhh: How he do that?

But yo, he looks like an Egyptian pharoah

egyptian_pharaoh_5623459_by_stockproject1-d3436ce.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yes she was.
Why yall try so hard to make her elizabeth taylor like?

:wow:

Wtf does Paul Mooney know, did that nikka even go to college? he's a comedian. Sigh. When Cleopatra ruled (last pharaoh) it was during the Greek reign. Does this hoe look black to you?

452px-Kleopatra-VII.-Altes-Museum-Berlin1.jpg

Alexander the Great ruled the world at that time, blacks ruled Egypt 1,000 years prior.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Wtf does Paul Mooney know, did that nikka even go to college? he's a comedian. Sigh. When Cleopatra ruled (last pharaoh) it was during the Greek reign. Does this hoe look black to you?

Alexander the Great ruled the world at that time, blacks ruled Egypt 1,000 years prior.

she was part black...i saw it in a documentary.

aRoMaN21

Daps
Persians didn't occupy those areas until well after Egypt's Great Pyramids had been built. WTF.

And yes Egypt had a upper and lower half but both areas were indigenous to Blacks. WTF

Not even Cac scientist now would agree that Cleopatra was "pale." Learn and shut the fukk up for once.

http://www.examiner.com/article/sci...e-been-african-because-her-sister-arsinoe-was

Who said copy?? :what:

I said they MIGRATED TO THE NILE AND BLENDED IN AND REPRODUCED WITH OTHERS WHO DIDNT CARE ABOUT MIXING THEIR BLOOD LINE UP .
Cleopatra had a GREEK father and a mother in her own bloodline. she was NOT DARK. she was TAN IF BEST..
GREEKS ARE PALE. they get dark in the sun.

Egypt got mixed blood after 1300bc. BEFORE THAT it was a different blood. And that blood had control over LEBANON AND ISRAEL at one time :manny:

dont tell me to stfu with your own stupidity and naive thought.

aRoMaN21

Daps
yeah? which one?
cuz NOONE knows who her mom really is is cuz they tried to hide it in roman times.
they do think HER MOM WAS A GREEK/ARAB slave though

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

You do realize Cleopatra boosted her Cac features to manipulate her standing in Rome? Let me ask you this, who sculpted that?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No she wasn't no one knew who her mother was, and nubians were hella minorities during Egyptian Ptolemaic era. This was a time when Greece ruled Egypt, that is very very recent, like around the time Jesus was alive, that's on the borderline of not even being ancient anymore, 30BC.

Blacks ruled Egypt from 3,000BC to about 1,200 BC, then we started getting a shyt load of invaders from the north and shyt started getting mixed (New Kingdom Dynasty) that's when the art starts showing people with vastly different shades and Egypt looked more like the U.S than ancient Egypt.