SNL Fires 3 Castmembers

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people really getting nostalgic over MAD TV lol

guess everything looks better in retrospect but nikkas must've forgotten how bad that show was near the end, way worse than SNL ever was

:camby:

MADtv only really fell off in the last two seasons, and that's because FOX cut the budget so much that they could barely do anything anymore. It was still watchable tho.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
:camby:

MADtv only really fell off in the last two seasons, and that's because FOX cut the budget so much that they could barely do anything anymore. It was still watchable tho.
they cut the budget because it fukking sucked and no one watched it lol

After their main cast left they had no talent outside that dude who does Madden impersonations and even he spoke on how awful it was. To each his own tho

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
they cut the budget because it fukking sucked and no one watched it lol

After their main cast left they had no talent outside that dude who does Madden impersonations and even he spoke on how awful it was. To each his own tho

Most of the main cast left towards the last two seasons, but the first ones was greatness there can be no denying that... They was actually killing SNL in the ratings at one point. It was the same thing at SNL once the original team leaves it takes a while before a new team gels together and produces gold... But We never got to see a new team at mad tv the ratings was falling off...

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
That chick in the middle of the pic, I can get her a job if you catch my drift

shyt if your an attractive female and live in America, there's plenty of ways to make money

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
can't really recognize these three but what I did take from this is that John Mulaney, an SNL writer, got a show coming to Fox soon. his standup made me laugh a little on Netflix, interesting......
:ehh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think we all need to accept that SNL is an institution at this point and not going anywhere. Is it as funny as it used to be? Hell to the no but it is what it is. My favorite show of all time (The Simpsons) isn't as funny as it used to be but Lord knows I'm going to be sad the day it goes off because it's been on since I was 3 years old and I'm sure plenty of people feel the same way about SNL at this point. And it took a while for Tina Fey, Fallon, Myers, Rudolph and Sudekis to catch on so the new cast needs time to cook

I won't be sad when The Simpsons goes off. It's Ric Flair status right now. Had an amazing run but stayed around so long that we saw it reach :flabbynsick: status and yet still keeps going.

Simpsons still will be the greatest show of all time but those last several seasons will be :patrice: status.