St. Louis
tenor.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:francis:I've been knocking down one of my employees for the past 2 years almost. In my case, I have to give her just enough dikk to keep the peace.

I also started in the beginning by prefacing the fact that I don't have time for relationships and aren't looking to be in one anytime soon.

I got the age gap on my side as well. I'm 40. She's 22. She knows I won't wife her but she wouldn't hesitate at the opportunity :mjpls:

MrNoFlyZone

The Original 2nd Coming
Daps
It only works if she has just as much to lose, if not more than you do. So if you're a front liner...she has to be in management. If you're a manager, she has to be a director, etc.

Make sure she works in a different department. If you two have to work on projects together, people may figure shyt out by your unconscious behavior and that's awkward.

But real talk, there's too much p*ssy out here to be smashing coworkers.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Never works...one of you will take it more serious than it is which always leads to awkwardness. In my younger days, I was casually dating a dude at the office. Saw him talking to other women in the office, even if it was just him interacting with them on a professional level; I got jealous. And same with him when I would deal with men. Leads to being irresponsible, extra stress and distractions from work even when things were going fine w/ us. Never ends well either. Broke it off and i ended up finding a different job.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
OP let me elaborate to you on why this is not a good idea, along with everybody in the thread telling you that it's not a good idea.

• Things go sour with you and the coworker (shyt could hit the ceiling)
  • Fellow women co workers finding out you sling the dikk (problematic gossip and intentional beef among the women co workers)
  • Sexual harassment work laws exist for a reason (this me too era goes hard for such laws)
  • Weird vibes and nose eyed open situations where yall gotta get work done (Not the time and place for PSA if you get the drift)
Bottom line, don't eat where you shyt:scust:. There were times where even Ace tried to play the game, but God was on my side throughout those affairs (the co worker crush wasn't into me, one co worker was into girls:jbhmm:, and another co worker was taken but still wanted to be friends:martin:). At the end of the day, I was spared because lord knows what could had happen if any of those jawns would have said yes:francis: