Smash or Pass ?

Smash or Pass

• S

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • P

Votes: 99 80.5%

• Total voters

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u fukked up bro...if u dikked her down right....u would be able to stay for free and she would think off on u...hes a single , lonely bored middle age lady

shes looking for excitement and $$$ isnt an issue

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
My ex Roommate in VA..

I had just got to town and needed a place to stay ASAP so I looking for some ads on CL

I responded to hers (2 bedroom condo, 750 per month).. Kinda expensive but I was desperate

As soon as we met she told me that several people had stopped by, but I was the most "normal" and she liked how I looked (whatever that means) She said she was going to remove the ad and cancel the other appts and the room was mine if I wanted it

It was heaven sent, because i was very close to living out of my car at that point..

So I move in.(we got along pretty good esp for a black guy/white girl strangers that was all of a sudden living with each other,... She even told me that I was the best roommate she ever had and she was being sincere hen she said it)

Unfortunately for me She started dating some geeky looking white dude about a week prior.. But I could tell that if he wasn't in the picture me and her would have had a few drinks together and who knows where that would have led..to.. Maybe nothing maybe something.. Who really knows

I only stayed 3 months at her place, as I found a cheaper spot about 2 miles away for about 480 a month.. When I told her I have to move she even asked me to stay and she would lower my rent to whatever the new place was charging me ( inside I was thinking :rudy: why TF was I paying 750 to begin with if you got it like that, but on the outside I smiled and told her I couldn't bc I already had a verbal agreement with the other place)

Anyways back to the story.... I checked her FB recently, and it looks as tho her and the guy she was seeing broke up about 2 months after I left

My life has had some of the worst timing possible.. Its just not fair sometimes:noah:.So many instances of "almosts", shoulda, woulda, COULDA'S..

Anyways.. She's 5'11, and a doctor

Smash or Pass brehs?

2eR0Utv.jpg
2eR0Utv.jpg
nQBf5qU.jpg
snaXiep.jpg
1LBPLm1.jpg
BbI95Ff.jpg
UiO7seA.jpg
QxswSEI.jpg
dad6UQy.jpg
AzvGLV7.jpg

:camby: this is a smash or pass thread and I gave my opinion.

Why you quoting me angry :mindblown: are you offended that I wouldn't fukk her :rudy:. OP wasn't even that mad shut your cac or c00n ass up and get out your feelings.

I don't know when men began to hold these absurd standards for women. Yes the female has a big nose, is skinny and taller than the average woman. Now she can knife it up look like Joan Rivers
o-JOAN-RIVERS-facebook.jpg

Lil Kim
lil-kim.jpg

or you might prefer a transsexual like Sidney starr. This Woman, keyword Woman is a doctor=money, born with a vagina=real sex. So Whats the fukkin problem. I guess you want
BC5fMZbCcAAejWs.jpg:large
or diaper ass
featured-tyga-chyna.jpg
Hey its your opinion gotta respect that you don't like real women:pachaha: more for me

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smash.
Date long term.
Indoctrinate her with pro-Black sentiment, and Marxism.
Marry.
Live as an upper-middle class interracial couple, in a moderately expensive neighborhood in Manhattan raising a son and a daughter while attempting to balance our professional lives with our yuppie social lives.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I said pass.
But, I guess you could always try to contact her by phone or text message. Tell her you want to go out to coffee and maybe some fun later on. Tell you want a long term relationship. You have feeling for her, but you were seeing someone at the time.
Also, you can text a photo of your junk. :manny: Who knows how many times that worked for Brett Favre.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust:

Serious question is there any non fat white women you WOULDN'T smash.

That bytch is ugly and I know if her ass was black with that face and body you wouldn't have made this thread :scusthov:
I know I'll date a below-average Black doctor :mjpls:
I wouldn't even know what pulling out is :mjpls:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Do you think you could have a long term relationship with her or would this have ended sour?

LT.. Looks aside shes kinda everything I look for in a female:

-Independent
-Professional
-Educated
-in shape (she went running like 3 times a week)
- Doesnt go clubbing

All these things i'm listing now, I didn't actually process and realize at the time.

looking back on it today it't like man I really should have been more patient.

Only reason I started this thread was because last night I was on Tinder and her profile popped up

And guess what I did : I swiped Left:snoop:... She could have every well swiped right on me and now Ill never know:snoop:..

Im telling you....I be screwing up golden opportunities with women left and right based on impulsive and not well thought out decisions .

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Smash.
Date long term.
Indoctrinate her with pro-Black sentiment, and Marxism.
Marry.
Live as an upper-middle class interracial couple, in a moderately expensive neighborhood in Manhattan raising a son and a daughter while attempting to balance our professional lives with our yuppie social lives.
:mjlol::salute:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
11540821_10103331274411429_3596877819980405591_n.jpg

That right lip is lookin' kinda fat. You missed out.
I dunno...this chick has nothing going for her physically...
No t*ts, no ass, no hips, no lips and a weak eye...
She has a cute smile in this pic but them other ones...
:wtf:
Are you considering this because of a drought or because shes a doctor?
Is her personality even good?
Cause sometimes a great personality is just EVERYTHING...:banderas:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
LT.. Looks aside shes kinda everything I look for in a female:
-Independent
-Professional
-Educated
-in shape (she went running like 3 times a week)
- Doesnt go clubbing
All these things i'm listing now, I didn't actually process and realize at the time.
looking back on it today it't like man I really should have been more patient.
Only reason I started this thread was because last night I was on Tinder and her profile popped up
And guess what I did : I swiped Left... She could have every well swiped right on me and now Ill never know..
Im telling you....I be screwing up golden opportunities with women left and right based on impulsive and not well thought out decisions .
Looks aren't everything. If you really want to make it happen, you know where she lives (not in a creepy sort of way).
If she's on Tinder, then she's looking. I can see that you aren't a player, or have game, or are anything remotely smooth. You lack confidence in yourself. Call her up and ask her out on a lunch date. Of course, here on the coli, asking a woman out on a date and paying for it is a simp move. :russ: But, that's a good way to show her your true feelings. Then, get to know her on a romantic level. You smash and leave, it might end sour. Dead rabbits and stuff.