Simple shyt. What do you do to attract a sexual partner?

Daps
Reppin
Chi City
It took me a while to get my shyt together but I'm not going back to my old self:scust:

:salute:Me neither breh, chick i'm talking to right now is feeling me a lot and i'm just doing me. I used to put up a front like I was a totally different guy for years with no success but now I got more females actually looking and showing interest over the last few years.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Ima be real...

I got more attention and ass and shyt thrown at me by talking about what I have and what I do...than anything else...

I meet bytches and bytches hug me...after me telling them what I do. And then they be like..."Hit me up.."

There is 3 simple ways to get bytches...and you just gotta do one of these things to get bytches...if you can do all 3, you will be drowning in p*ssy...

1. Have shyt bytches want.
2. Be super fukking attractive.
3. Be super fukking entertaining and interesting.

The problem comes in...most nikkas can't do those 3 things.

Women are like children...they want to know everything is gonna be okay and attention...

Men, we actually like the bytches...cause most women offer very fukking little...bytches ain't out here willingly paying a nikkas bills or putting nikkas on...

Women do not have to like men to fukk with men

This seems vague and dependent on the female. Besides money and stability, what else a bytch want that's tangible and economically feasible.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
tumblr_inline_mrxaklI1J71qz4rgp.gif

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:salute:Me neither breh, chick i'm talking to right now is feeling me a lot and i'm just doing me. I used to put up a front like I was a totally different guy for years with no success but now I got more females actually looking and showing interest over the last few years.
I used to go overboard and put on a show like
giphy.gif

But I'm waaaay more relaxed now.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk boiii hairstyle, dress in the latest freshest clothes.Flirt, flirt , & flirt. Women love good conversation. Spit game in her ear, tell her something nasty

Treat women like children, tease them tickle them, protect them & make them feel on your muscles

When you talking to a female, rest your hand on her lower back just above her ass (like pic below), it turns most women on, they feel a tingle in the pusssy:shaq:

288A9C0B00000578-3076162-image-m-54_1431305852700.jpg

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
This seems vague and dependent on the female. Besides money and stability, what else a bytch want that's tangible and economically feasible.

Yeah it depends on the female...

Most bytches are simple as fukk and just want money and stability...

80 percent of the bytches basic money and stability...

The other 20 percent gonna be on some spirituality bullshyt...then all you gotta do is read the Secret and some astrology bullshyt and dazzle bytches...

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
nikka you sound like a leopard...just taking your time to pounce...lol

quiet unassuming ass nikka...and women will say you they friend so they boyfriend shouldn't trip...

Ain't got the looks or height to look aggressive, so the most I can do is just be that nikka you don't know anything about, but secretly WANT to get to know to see if he legit or not. Plus chicks really get taken back by dudes who willing to coddle 'em on some affection shyt, especially if they ain't had that sort of intimacy in a previous relationship so I give it to 'em a bit or atleast show 'em I'm about that shyt and if they with it, they start finding stupid reasons for you to come over and not leave or spend the night if they ain't already chose you.

I ain't built for that male model, bad boy, HOH shyt, so I got to take an alternative but equally effective route by offering chicks stability, affection and all the attention they want.:ehh:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't got the looks or height to look aggressive, so the most I can do is just be that nikka you don't know anything about, but secretly WANT to get to know to see if he legit or not. Plus chicks really get taken back by dudes who willing to coddle 'em on some affection shyt, especially if they ain't had that sort of intimacy in a previous relationship so I give it to 'em a bit or atleast show 'em I'm about that shyt and if they with it, they start finding stupid reasons for you to come over and not leave or spend the night if they ain't already chose you.

I ain't built for that male model, bad boy, HOH shyt, so I got to take an alternative but equally effective route by offering chicks stability, affection and all the attention they want.:ehh:

That approach is high in risk of ending up in the friendzone. I only use this approach on good/church girls

The aggressive tryna bed a chick quickly gets most females, especually the freaky or low key freaks

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
That approach is high in risk of ending up in the friendzone. I only use this approach on good/church girls

The aggressive tryna bed a chick quickly gets most females, especially the freaky or low key freaks

It can be, honestly, but that's why I tease affectionately to see if she responding back to that shyts 'cause in the earlies I was on that 'perfect gentleman' :hamster: shyt and just sorta tried to be a good 'male' friend, in the hopes that she'd realize I got a dikk and would wanna put her mouth on it when she ready without EVER going the extra mile to let her know explicitly that I wanna smash. Be a fukking eunoch around chicks in hopes of getting pity trim, brehs.:beli:

After I got my confidence up, I realized that I could toss some freaky shyt in off the bat, that might come off as forward if I ain't already done established a flirtatious foundation with these chicks as opposed to what the fukk I was doing before, just being an end table ass simp.:beli:

Perfect example, after me and a chick done spend some time out, ain't smashing yet, like we feeling each other out and she hits me up with one of them "What you doing, big head?" texts out of damn nowhere trying to initiate a convo, I hit her with something absurd like

"Notthin', over here wondering which couch I'mma get the privillage to bend you over and stick my tongue up ya slit wid an anti-biotic in my mouth."
tumblr_m7q0ehQWfU1raatr6o1_250.gif
If she was already feeling me but was unsure if I was trying to be anything other than reliable, 'good' dude, now she know I'm looking to wear her out ALONG with doing all the buddy shyt we was doing before.:shaq:

Obviously I switch it up if a chick's just wearing her sexuality on her sleeve 'cause she ain't got time for a dude trying to court, so you gotta be aggressive off the bat. You gotta know which chicks want you to play the long game with compared to those who already in heat and just wanna know if you willing to handle the workload.:yeshrug:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
It can be, honestly, but that's why I tease affectionately to see if she responding back to that shyts 'cause in the earlies I was on that 'perfect gentleman' :hamster: shyt and just sorta tried to be a good 'male' friend, in the hopes that she'd realize I got a dikk and would wanna put her mouth on it when she ready without EVER going the extra mile to let her know explicitly that I wanna smash. Be a fukking eunoch around chicks in hopes of getting pity trim, brehs.:beli:

After I got my confidence up, I realized that I could toss some freaky shyt in off the bat, that might come off as forward if I ain't already done established a flirtatious foundation with these chicks as opposed to what the fukk I was doing before, just being an end table ass simp.:beli:

Perfect example, after me and a chick done spend some time out, ain't smashing yet, like we feeling each other out and she hits me up with one of them "What you doing, big head?" texts out of damn nowhere trying to initiate a convo, I hit her with something absurd like

"Notthin', over here wondering which couch I'mma get the privillage to bend you over and stick my tongue up ya slit wid an anti-biotic in my mouth."
tumblr_m7q0ehQWfU1raatr6o1_250.gif
If she was already feeling me but was unsure if I was trying to be anything other than reliable, 'good' dude, now she know I'm looking to wear her out ALONG with doing all the buddy shyt we was doing before.:shaq:

Obviously I switch it up if a chick's just wearing her sexuality on her sleeve 'cause she ain't got time for a dude trying to court, so you gotta be aggressive off the bat. You gotta know which chicks want you to play the long game with compared to those who already in heat and just wanna know if you willing to handle the workload.:yeshrug:

:russ::russ:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
To attract a sexual partner, you have to know ur surroundings and which chick u trying to attract. Sometimes it requires making adjustments or like one poster said....showing the right version of u. U should have a few versions of urself. Some chicks may like a nicely dressed man on some Fonsworth Bentley and Carlton Banks type shyt, some may want a rugged one in some jeans/sweats and J's, etc. I like to dress preppy some days and urban others then there are times I want to mix shyt up. Some chicks like dudes who can adapt and be serious, attentive and direct at the right times and be witty and comical at other times to make her laugh.

All I know is I :salute:the posters who said they be themselves at all times even if it comes off as weird or hard to understand...because very few folks are worth having u overanalyze urself, being hard on urself and having to do a 180 just to pull a basic chick. You lose confidence and self-esteem doing shyt like that and that will automatically throw folks off. Being urself sounds vague as fuk but its the best way to be....u be urself but step ur game up by dressing nice, losing excess weight and flab so u wont be too :flabbynsick:, become gainfully employed with stable employment so u can have ur own residence/apt and transportation (if needed), and eliminating stress from ur life so u wont be mentally bogged down. Stress can affect one's mental and physical as well.