kagemni_tb_1172.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
2b7fe2d4dc78d23a8aaab059f086075b.jpg

nikkas BEEN had 360 waves:pachaha:

Exactly...............brehs been pomading since hunter gathering lifestyle went out of style...could finally walk around/or stunt on the chariot with the elbows and flex on these Ancient Civilized broads.....:wow:

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I remember on a High school field trip to Philadelphia, we went to see King Tut's tomb. I walking with my friend and saw some fake ass clay structure of a Cac version of Tut

I said in disgust, "What the fukk, King Tut was black!!". Then a white women looked at me with horror in her eyes. Hilarious day :pachaha:

Last edited:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Exactly...............brehs been pomading since hunter gathering lifestyle went out of style...can finally walk around or stunt on the chariot with the elbows and flex on these Ancient Civilized broads.....:wow:

nikkas were 360 waving and destroying their CAC enemy fortresses like nothing :sas1:

Ramses_IIs_seger_%C3%B6ver_Chetafolket_och_stormningen_av_Dapur,_Nordisk_familjebok.png

Ramses II aint nothin to fukk with :myman:

peep brother on the bottom row grabbing that cave bytch hair :dead:#HOH

Daps
Dude had sickle cell disease but some people ( :mjpls: ) are still convinced that the ancient egyptians were probably white

Check the numbers for sickle cell (I'd know I got the trait) , its mostly Africans and Carribeans that have it. Quite interesting the way the human body worked over time but also kinda sucks because its like a double edged sword.. in exchange for having greater resistance to diseases like malaria (i.e the moon shaped red blood cells) , they get fukked with anaemia, severely low iron etc