KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
how you been bae
aU7jUpr.gif

I been good, u?
Missed u :o:

it's always a great day any time i get to see your beautiful face on here :wow: i love you
:mjcry:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yeah ive actually started to blow dry my hair now. My hair is in twist like 80% of the time and Im tired of it lol. i bought this cool hair dryer call kiss handless and it's pretty awesome and makes drying ur hair pretty easy. That's another reason why I been trying to get more protein in my hair cause my strands are really fine and I don't want them to get heat damaged. How long is ur hair?
Mine is bra strap length/below shoulder blade.

I had that hair dryer. Loved it. Im pretty sure one of my dads girlfriends stole it :beli:

My hair is the same. Thats why I was wondering how to get on your level. :bow:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: i hate shrinkage, its gonna take a year to look like 4 months wtf is this

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
oh and ladies wld it be cool if I put yall pics on the front page, so any new comers can be inspired n stuff?

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
how long u been natural/growing your hair out? You look amazing by the way, but i'm sure your bf reminds u everyday.
I had been natural for 5 years, but last year I straightened my hair to see where it was and my hair was damaged. So I'm slowly starting over. :mjcry: So I'm back to my crochet braids and Senegalese twists, I might try some kinky wigs just so I can do more twist outs and braid outs. :mjcry:

Thanks hun, but I'm single. I can't date in the city of Los Angeles, they're not my type. :sadcam:

@MoonGoddess thank you for the compliment.