The leader right now :demonic:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Ok I see y'all wanna start with me some reason

nikkas wanna pretend they don't understand I was just embellishing on the joke. I really wanna rock Reese Witherspoon's shyt out here y'all. :comeon:

Let me guess y'all really think a crackhead held Dave Chappelle and everybody else on the bus with his penis right?

Rather me come in here and post a Republican dap fishing and shyt tryna prove how black I am. nikka I've been waking up dark skin everyday since I was 3 years old, don't need to do overly try hard shyt like that unlike some. I'm just high and having fun on here. Stop fukking trying so hard.

I swear nikkas got nothing else better going for them than their personas on this website.

It wasn't that serious...I think them nikkas is just lowkey hurt that you put up a White woman. You know how some of these cats are when you come at White women on here. They're more protective of those broads than their own men are. There were a couple of Black men posted in here who don't do shyt to deserve being punched in the face but, they were still posted...:mjlol:Thread is jokes....