shark tank is the best show on tv

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The Profit is even better.....shows you more then just the money side. :francis:

That man be cutting checks then show you how to really change your business to really make it grow. So many people out here with no knowledge on how to grow your brand the right way :patrice:
The profit shows how buisness can be sucessful and he goes into detail on how some buisnesses who fail. The show us amazing and mad informative.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Who remembers that bulletball thread on hamster? Shyt was jokes

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I remember one episode with the asian broads with the dating app. Mark Cuban offered them like 60 million on the spot for 100% ownership. They said nah. :snoop:

Those Korean chicks were smart to do that imo. They were sitting on a goldmine, imo.

The Profit is even better.....shows you more then just the money side. :francis:

That man be cutting checks then show you how to really change your business to really make it grow. So many people out here with no knowledge on how to grow your brand the right way :patrice:

Yes, it's interesting to see the operations side of various businesses and what motivates guys to buy them. He really made out like a bandit buying that busted dealership and that car buying service and franchising them both.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Those Korean chicks were smart to do that imo. They were sitting on a goldmine, imo.

Yes, it's interesting to see the operations side of various businesses and what motivates guys to buy them. He really made out like a bandit buying that busted dealership and that car buying service and franchising them both.
A dating app? That shyt wasn't no gold mine brah. Cuban was just flexing.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
yEuJDfD.gif

one of the GOAT shows :blessed:

image144.png

lord knows i would :noah:

i love when a pitch is going smooth then they say some stupid shyt and ruin it lmao
RQkpKkb.gif

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I'm watching this episode Lil white girl skateboarding nikka wife sexy than a mothafukka selling this useless teddy bear cleaning bag. ..these nikkas tryna act interested cuz she bad lol

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These the shows you should watch with the children, sparks their minds. Some of the simplest shyt makes the biggest money.

Love when I see black people on there fully informed and ready to launch their products.

Yes Laurie would get all 8 inches of this dikk and balls.