Shaq 2000 was the best center of all time. If you dont believe watch these.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why people are bringing up Duncan.

They rarely guarded each other!

Either way if you are GOAT and you are 27 there is no way a 23 thundercat in his second year should outscore you and sweep you out the Forum with young Kobe and Glen Rice in tow.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Either way if you are GOAT and you are 27 there is no way a 23 thundercat in his second year should outscore you and sweep you out the Forum with young Kobe and Glen Rice in tow.
The point of the thread was 2000 pinnacle Shaq though. He put it all together in that season and was hungry.

With said, Duncan played PF because he didn't want to bang with Shaq. :smugfavre:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point of the thread was 2000 pinnacle Shaq though. He put it all together in that season and was hungry.

With said, Duncan played PF because he didn't want to bang with Shaq. :smugfavre:

The point of the thread was that 2000 Shaq was the best C ever, not dominant, not amazing, not at his pinnacle but the best ever. Just look up, it says it right there. That's the standard that is being applied here. You don't magically become GOAT over the course of a summer. The GOAT doesn't let what happened in 99 happen, period.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The point of the thread was that 2000 Shaq was the best C ever, not dominant, not amazing, not at his pinnacle but the best ever. Just look up, it says it right there. That's the standard that is being applied here. You don't magically become GOAT over the course of a summer. The GOAT doesn't let what happened in 99 happen, period.
You're telling me to look up at the thread title while making up other arguments. Negged.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lol @ nikkas in here trying to throw shade at Wilt like he had no skill and was just a product of his time. Yall need to do the research. Wilt was the real deal. Strongest player to ever live. Shaq is probably my second favorite player of alltime. I think at his prime he was the second most dominate force in bball but Im not taking him over prime Wilt, Kareem, or Hakeem.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I agree with a lot of what you say, I just disagree he was in his athletic prime in 2000. The idea that an athletic prime correlates to a specific age is one of the most fallacious things to me in terms of sports (e.g. 27-28). It doesn't account for any number of variables: wear and tear, motivation, injury, personal physiology, lifestyle, etc. Hell, Ian Thorpe is probably the greatest speed swimmer of all-time and he was done by like age 24. I could give countless examples.For instance, I don't think LeBron now (recently 29) is nearly as athletic (speed, agility, quickness, jumping ability, etc) as 24 year old LeBron. Obviously, Lebron is still way at the top of the hierarchy in terms of athleticism. But, this dude is gone:

Athletic prime varies. :manny:

Steroids

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Maybe I should have made that first sentence more sports related bc you nikkas keep poppin up. Ya'll keep saying statements like this to refute a sports debate. Can you not see how bringing up slavery or Julius Caesar is a lazy association?

Don't forget we are talking about sports....and I was talking about the comparison of a great player we've seen to a great from another era that we haven't. Its hard to ride and die with the man you haven't seen the full picture of bc you are lacking information on that end.
What information is lacking?

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
second best ever :mjpls:
No doubt. I would never argue that Jordan is the second best ever.
MichaelJordanvsKareemAbdulJabbar.png

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're telling me to look up at the thread title while making up other arguments. Negged.

So in other words you feel silly because you were clearly wrong and the only way to make your self feel better was to project and take away some fake internet points? :dead:

Or in other words :umad: