Shane Was The Best Character On The Walking Dead

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
He should of shot Rick when he had the chance. That was Shane family now.

Shane-Walsh-004.jpg

He should have shot Lori. Shane and Rick would have made a great team raising Carl by themselves. They didn't need her; all she did was drive them both insane by playing both of them.

And then he could shoot Andrea, on general principle. Lori and Andrea were the anti-Shane and anti-Rick.

Shane can never be forgiven for doing Otis like he did, though. There's no coming back from that. I rewatched the second season recently, and it hurt to watch Otis knowing that he'd be betrayed by a man controlled so easily by p*ssy. So as much as Shane was missed, he had to go.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
if we stuck with frank darabont, we'd be like 15 issues into the comic :mjlol: he kept the pace incredibly slow.

that shytty glenn mazara guy burned through volumes of the best TWD material in one season. the new show runner has the best pacing. take the latest episode for example, we're already done with terminus. i know a lot of people were shook we'd be stuck there for half a season. :heh:

Season 1 is the only season that's the best. Season 2 was :trash: 3 and 4 were :ld: :manny:

This season started off dope, so let's see how it goes when it's over.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
The show needs a new character to rise up to challenge rick as a leader the way shane did.

Its a sorely missing dynamic in the show and would liven things up considerably.

Everybody new just falls in line and sucks ricks dikk. Its boring.

Hopefully tyreese is done being a bytch and can be that.

They had Rick 'beat up' Tyreese (and Rick could barely do that even with the 'Neck Ronin's dirty assist). No way in hell they let Tyreese be the challenger. He's going to be his faithful Negro sidekick, always understanding, only taking out his aggression on zombies and anyone who screws with Judith. He's going to be his new Hershel.

The challenger would be Carol 'I have no fukks left to give' Peletier.

I'd love to see Tyreese choose Carol over Rick, in that showdown.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
t-dogg was loyal, hard worker and a good zombie killer. shane was a liar, unloyal, and a potential rapist. keep it gully, who would you rather on ya team. t-dogg or a snake like shane?

Breh. Once I get to my desktop I'm going to son you with why Shane is the best character.. Yall can't even give this man his respect...
Lol

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh. Once I get to my desktop I'm going to son you with why Shane is the best character.. Yall can't even give this man his respect...
Lol
only good deed shane commited was putting an end to the farm season :ngapls:

He should have shot Lori. Shane and Rick would have made a great team raising Carl by themselves. They didn't need her; all she did was drive them both insane by playing both of them.

And then he could shoot Andrea, on general principle. Lori and Andrea were the anti-Shane and anti-Rick.

Shane can never be forgiven for doing Otis like he did, though. There's no coming back from that. I rewatched the second season recently, and it hurt to watch Otis knowing that he'd be betrayed by a man controlled so easily by p*ssy. So as much as Shane was missed, he had to go.

shane shoulda just stayed in his lane. he already had andrea in the bag, coulda snatched maggie from glenn.

and you right about otis. he saved shanes life twice only to get betrayed :wow:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I hated Shane but i gotta cosign this thread

Stopped watching halfway thru season 3 and have no desire to ever watch this show again

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I agree OP. Haters got on me in the season 5 thread for me telling the truth. Everyone wants to praise Rick now but Shane was telling him to be about that life seasons ago. Now Rick learns some hard lessons and is trying to be like our breh Shane.

Y'all blaming Shane for shyt you should be blaming Lori for. You say Shane was simping but Lori was trying to do him dirty. Yeah, maybe he should've moved on. But he was an OG. None of us are perfect :to: but he was the realest on the show :salute:

I was ridin' for Shane in the original TWD thread and got swarmed by Rick stans. Shane did a lot of shyt to help the group and dudes wanna overlook all that.

Stopping Carol's abusive husband. Saving Rick's, Carl's and Lori's life numerous times. Being the only non-delusional person during the farm season.

Shane always wanted to take initiative in situations while Rick is an after-the-fact dude. That devil's advocate character is greatly missed on this show.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Posted by @Venem in the Walking Dead thread

"fam it was lori and lori only... shane was used to being a number 2.. he was always number 2 to rick...

if he never fukked lori.. which is understandable.. you seen your boy flatline, the world is ending, you have sex once (as she says).... ok cool

AFTER he comes back.. you still plotting on her... telling her not to trust her husband.. tell her he ain't shyt.. tell her you're still the real man and he can't protect you.. tell his REAL son not to listen to him..

then when (after 3-4 seasons) he finally says... look homie, i know you fukked my wife.. i didn't even steal on you for that shyt.. i know you killed otis but i'm not gonna tell... i know you tried to keep fukking her and do said above... plus try and bust me in the head with a big ass pipe during a fist fight..

i'm STILL gonna save your ass out the bus, let you live, AND you got andrea on your dikk... and all i ask is leave my wife and kids alone.. if it is your kid, you know damn well we all together.. if you act fukking cool, we could make it work..

but nah you gotta be a dikk and still try and kill me... nah that's a little deeper than "hey i took control of these people we don't even give a fukk about"

/ thread

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Lori played a MAJOR part but, it wasn't just about her. They were fighting over who was "Alpha" of the group. Shane was before, then Rick came in and took his place.

"You're not doing this. You don't get to make these calls anymore. I won't let you." :birdman:

Yea....son, it was all about Lori :duck:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lori played a MAJOR part but, it wasn't just about her. They were fighting over who was "Alpha" of the group. Shane was before, then Rick came in and took his place.

"You're not doing this. You don't get to make these calls anymore. I won't let you." :birdman:

Yea....son, it was all about Lori :duck:

they should go back to using whatever camera they had in s1-2. had a completely different feel. i didn't like frank darabonts treatment of blacks and slow pacing, but he had that special touch