Sexual Abstinence

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What're your flaws? If you need help I can give you one (being insecure about your skin color and blaming whites for your failure).
lol@ you trying to become a relevant troll. you don't have to quote me every 5 sec about some off topic shyt, in between all ur racist post about black people.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was never around black folks. I was always the only black kid in elementary, high school, university, on my street. Even at work no there's like 8 black folks out of 950 people.

Product of my environment :manny:

Oh, you were one of those. Shame.

Daps
I was never around black folks. I was always the only black kid in elementary, high school, university, on my street. Even at work no there's like 8 black folks out of 950 people.

Product of my environment :manny:

It's just funny because I was brought up the same way and I used to get shyt on when I said I never dated a black guy by a few ppl on this site.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Yes, this right thurr.

Ewww, that is soo pathetic. I know a woman that has been pregnant almost every year we've known each other - and I've known her since 96' and she only has 5 kids.

That is entirely too much sex that has not benefited her life in any way shape or form

:scusthov: every year since '96...thats crazy

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:salute: I almost made three years, but fell victim 8/10/13 - getting back into the abstinence game, luckily, my new boyfriend is understanding.

you can do it

many times ratchet chicks have tried to make fall into temptation "jst sleep over reincar" :beli:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
You're calling me stupid and this is what you think I'm implying? I guess someone failed reading comprehension 101. Why would I think something like that? My first crush in elementary was a white guy, I've mainly physically beenattracted to tall white n Hispanic men who have nice bodies who r clean cut. Shouldn't I date guys I'm more physically attracted to anyways? Don't get mad at me because I don't want to date a black male whose most likely a stereotype and/or came from a shytty ass upbringing. Hell my dad didn't even allow me.to date black men growing up. He told me most of them are dogs, just want to use for sex, have nothing going for them, aren't faithful, have no clue how to treat women and are disrespectful, they don't value family, users, manipulators, fatherless(which means they have no clue how to be men, jobless, baby mommas, jail birds, and unintelligent. HE TOLD ME I BET U WANT COME ACROSS ONE BLACK MALE WHOSE DOESN'T FIT AT LEAST ONE OF THESE STEROTYPES BESIDES YOUR BROTHERS N ME!

:manny:

I'm a black male. I've been married for 7 years, faithful since day 1. I love my family. 2 kids, both out of wedlock. My wife doesn't work because I make enough to support her.

I was also raised in a 2 parent household and everything I said about myself can be said for my father, and his father before him.

No hoodrats. No baby mamas. No criminal records. None of that nonsense you typed. Guess your c00n of a daddy was wrong.

Sorry your dad fukked up your head like that but I view you like any other racist or bigot. What you're doing is called prejudging or being prejudice. Like cops who racially profile, you're just like them. And in this case it is definitely a form of self hate.

So you may not be interested in me because of false presumptions implanted in yor head by your equally self-hating father, but I wouldn't be interested in you because you're a self hating, ignorant bigot. You'd be the perfect target for a pimp though.

But I'm being a lil hypocritical. You see, I'm only interested in beautiful women so if this was real life I would never know how fukked up in the head you are because I wouldn't give you the time of day either.

Guess we'd just pass by each other with the :scusthov: face but the difference is you would be wrongfully assuming something about me, as I could definitely improve your quality of living, while I would be 100% justified in keeping it moving as you simply don't measure up aesthetically. :yeshrug:

Sorry :ld: