Serena Williams is off the market, engaged to reddit co-founder UPDATE: SHE'S PREGNANT

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been lurking since like April. I noticed hella hypocrisy. Only certain dudes get mad when black men marry white women but there is a whole pawg chasing and loving demographic on here:usure:. nikkas on here are hypocrites over interracial dating. Black women no matter what are considered bed wenches if they date out but black men aren't always considered bed bucks if dating out. nikkas will cosign a black man just fukking white women for fun but if a black woman does the same thing:sas2:. Before you call me a woman for having a difference of opinion I am a black man:sas1:

Is you crazy? These jokers on here will ride on a famous black dude that swirls like sharks on raw flesh.

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
I never understood why so many black men worshipped a person who has made it clear she prefers white men. Since the mid 2000's it has been mostly white men.
so she likes white mens, that doesnt necessarily negate her athletic achievements :ehh:
Obama was raised by white people and put too much faith in them, black people still love him
Serena been fukking white people and acting white for a long time, she's still the goat tennis player and athlete :blessed:
Now poor ol Richard Williams on the hand, he has a right to curse the gods :francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She been dating cacs,of course no respectable black man would marry her:myman:

It was only a matter of time before some cac did what no respectable black man would:mjcry:.

Sad the most dominate black female athlete ever will now be dominated by a white man,forever:francis:.

Or at least til they get divorced and she has to pay alimony:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please show me the evidence you have to support this statement? You do realize there is a reason these television shows that feature black women in relationships with white men get the highest ratings from black women? You do know that is why you see all those commercials with black women paired up with white men, because this is what black women want to see, right?

You need to realize that black men are at best the 2nd choice for most black women; stop fawning over women who don't want you/don't respect you, it is disgusting. And no I am not a Cac; just a black man who is tired of watching too many black men in America accept getting stepped on and disrespected on a daily basis and not fighting back.

This is not my reality,good luck though:mjpls:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
13181377_1604291589898867_198826056_n.jpg

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
now stop calling these women "black queens" and getting mad at other nikkas for not marrying one
And all these pro black coli militants were pissed when I said she was unattractive and looked like a tranny.

How do you feel about your black queen now? :russ:

:russ: exactly. These sucka ass nikkas calling these broads "black queens" crack me the fukk up. Queen of what? Queen to who? Most these broads self-hating bed wenching thots that would sell you into slavery for a white husband.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably gonna have beautiful kids. Mixed kids are usually always attractive regardless of what the parents look like

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
do you watch college football? Happen to see that Northwestern Mutual commercial with the black woman and her white husband and mixed kids? Do you realize they show that commercial ONLY during college football games on ESPN, all season long? You think they don't know that many black men are watching these games as well? What they are doing is simultaneously using social engineering/mind control to push black women onto white men; what they are also doing is telling black men that they ain't shyt. That they know you are watching and they will continually show you that they own your own women, and that there is nothing you can do about it.

They are practically using the media to brainwash black women into thinking it is normal to have a white man as a mate over a black man, and black men just sit here and don't say one goddamn word in response. Unreal, and disgusting.
There is a Toyota commercial just like that too. It's amazing though I've noticed that guys talk about black american women attitudes. They don't have the same attitudes with white dudes. That brain washing is real in the field.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do you watch college football? Happen to see that Northwestern Mutual commercial with the black woman and her white husband and mixed kids? Do you realize they show that commercial ONLY during college football games on ESPN, all season long? You think they don't know that many black men are watching these games as well? What they are doing is simultaneously using social engineering/mind control to push black women onto white men; what they are also doing is telling black men that they ain't shyt. That they know you are watching and they will continually show you that they own your own women, and that there is nothing you can do about it.

They are practically using the media to brainwash black women into thinking it is normal to have a white man as a mate over a black man, and black men just sit here and don't say one goddamn word in response. Unreal, and disgusting.

Ive been pointing out these interacial commercials,and the abundance of obvious mulatto people in commercials as well....but you just said black men at best are MOST black womens first choice:wtb:

If what you said was true,there wouldnt the wildfire of brainwashing attempting to be done in recent years in the media....and bedwenches getting so much coverage who are trying to convince black women they need to "give white men a chance,and expand they horizons if they sick of being single:mjpls:"....im woth you a 100% on that bullshyt needing to be rejected,because it usually comes with black men bashing in the proccess or basically convincing black women they need to settle and lower expecations for another race,when they wouldnt be told to do that to date a black man.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Ain't Mad. Matter of Fact Congrats to Serena.

Halle went with the pork and we saw what happen. :mjpls:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
There is a Toyota commercial just like that too. It's amazing though I've noticed that guys talk about black american women attitudes. They don't have the same attitudes with white dudes. That brain washing is real in the field.

black women act like suzie homemaker with white men. lose that attitude over night. they say it's because white men are more stable, earn more money, take care of them more yet, Serena is worth 50x what this cac is worth so........ :jbhmm: