Seinfeld: You Don't Even Know What A Write-off Is.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Seasons 1-2 are genius but the show was still finding its footing

Season 3 is when it turned the corner. Season 4 epitomozed next level.

Seasons 5-7 to me is the absolute peak.

8-9 to me is the epilogue. Still genius but the show got a lot sillier in tone.

But you cannot go wrong with any of them. Classic, classic stuff from start to finish.
Best analysis here

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Cause friends still kills it in syndication and there's always a huge audience for it. Again world is bigger than our own personal taste breh
Seinfeld would of been the way to go over Friends. Don't know the dynamics of it though but I never ever watched Friends and I have watched an incredible amount of TV over my lifetime.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Seinfeld would of been the way to go over Friends. Don't know the dynamics of it though but I never ever watched Friends and I have watched an incredible amount of TV over my lifetime.

I don't know if they were both available at the same time but they paid a lot for friends and aren't willing to pay that amount again it seems

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
:umad: nikkas don't watch no fukkin seinfeld
Look to the cookie Shugg, look to the cookie

tumblr_m4w7c9td0O1qi1u02.gif

Daps
Lowkey, Seinfeld be havin the realest plots sometimes, like this one when George wasn't even tryna see a girl he broke up with cuz he knew he was gonna get back with her n Jerry feelin guilty for taking his sloppy seconds.
shyt had me dying at the end when she said she didn't respect his line of work n Jerry was like bytch you a cashier :stopitslime:

That package singeing Uncle Leo eyebrows and Elaine trying to draw them back on to get her file always gets me.
hqdefault.jpg

"I'm not angry....What are you writing?"
:mjlol:

:russ: the original demonic eyebrows!

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Lowkey, Seinfeld be havin the realest plots sometimes, like this one when George wasn't even tryna see a girl he broke up with cuz he knew he was gonna get back with her n Jerry feelin guilty for taking his sloppy seconds.
shyt had me dying at the end when she said she didn't respect his line of work n Jerry was like bytch you a cashier :stopitslime:

:russ: the original demonic eyebrows!

Observational humor is his type of comedy though, and that's why it was able to transition to a tv show so well. It relates to everyone.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I don't know if they were both available at the same time but they paid a lot for friends and aren't willing to pay that amount again it seems
Yeah they made a mistake. They should of known eventually that Seinfeld would be available. Then again its on every night on TBS and on Channel 11 in NY..

Im about to start eating off of The Office again :steviej:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
My personal favorite is "the Switch" when Jerry and George were scheming so Jerry can get the friend of his girl's because his current girl didn't laugh at his jokes..

:laff: :ohlawd:
the way george was trying to help him to no avail...leaves the apartment like :wow: :manny: sorry its not possible.

*walks out*

*runs back*

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'VE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
:blessed: :myman: :lawd: :mj:

and proposes the meange e trois....