Seinfeld Turned Down 110 million For Last Season of Show

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i just have no clue how money works. I'm assuming NBC would turn a huge profit from advertising and shyt? But to give Jerry $110 mil? how the fukk much money is there in advertising? sindication? why would one more season increase the money so much? I just have no grasp on how shyt works. there is so much god damn money in the world and i aint got none of it

According to the OP, the show had 21m viewers per episode. If you had a product, advertising to 21m people a week is a gold mine. Advertising is BIG money breh.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
i just have no clue how money works. I'm assuming NBC would turn a huge profit from advertising and shyt? But to give Jerry $110 mil? how the fukk much money is there in advertising? sindication? why would one more season increase the money so much? I just have no grasp on how shyt works. there is so much god damn money in the world and i aint got none of it

:sadcam:

I feel you breh.

Daps
I know it would obviously never happen, but think of the amount of material they could come up with if they came back out with the show now. The ratings for that shyt would be crazy. Im surprised thats never happened like 10 or 15 years later with a big sitcom.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I know it would obviously never happen, but think of the amount of material they could come up with if they came back out with the show now. The ratings for that shyt would be crazy. Im surprised thats never happened like 10 or 15 years later with a big sitcom.
One last run of Seinfeld this year would bring in crazy money.

Probably would have to offer the cast a total of 250 mill to make it happen tho.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Did black people actually find this show funny :dahell:

Yes we did and its the GOAT comedy sitcom. I hate this stupid ass stereotype from clown nikkas who think Madea movies and The Game is the epitome of great television. No show is fukking with Seinfeld's writing and character development. Thats just fact.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Larry David wrote 62 of the episodes of Seinfeld, including 1992's "The Contest", for which he won a Primetime Emmy Award and which TV Guide ranked the episode #1 on its list of "TV's Top 100 Episodes of All Time". Syndication of Seinfeld earned David an estimated US$250 million in 1998 alone. This amount has been steadily decreasing each year, but payments will continue until the full $1.7 billion from the original deal has been paid. In 2008 David made $55 million from Seinfeld syndication, DVD sales, and Curb Your Enthusiasm. He was nominated for an Emmy award 19 times for Seinfeld, winning twice – once for best comedy and once for writing

:merchant:

tumblr_moc4ucoA9Y1rnq3y0o1_250.gif

:dwillhuh: DAYUM!

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps

U have to be a Jew to get it, they keep it in the family. They're the "white man," makin boss moves above all the peasants.

That's why a population that makes up less than 1% of America makes up like 90% of actors. It's similar on Wall Street, cuz first u get the money, then u get the power.

U gotta get down or lay down :whew:

Dizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ
This has been one of my favorite shows since I was a young tyke who was tryna moonwalk like Michael.

:salute: