Scientists Discovered the Egyptian Secret to Moving Huge Pyramid Stones

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They been figured that out. after they finally went through the inside of an entire pyramid and discovered the spiral effect. It was about how they moved the blocks that was the issue.

pyramidtopper.jpg

pyramid2_2.jpg

6a00d83451c56869e20162fdb1d310970d-pi

b4163833b669.gif

I just don't see how you can life 2 to 5 ton blocks on top of each spiral or not. The higher the more dangerous. Don't even get me started on the Balbek monuments fully large stones of 20 to 30 plus tons and if it spiral how did they cut the bricks so precise, I mean these bricks were place so precise not even a feather can go through.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I just don't see how you can life 2 to 5 ton blocks on top of each spiral or not. The higher the more dangerous. Don't even get me started on the Balbek monuments fully large stones of 20 to 30 plus tons and if it spiral how did they cut the bricks so precise, I mean these bricks were place so precise not even a feather can go through.
They were damp too, kinda like damp clay, which was then put on top, dry and molds. The bricks themselves were cut before they were put on the sled, so at that point its just 'piece the puzzle', place and mold when dry. egyptians already had measurements. they created a measuring system after a few trial and errors before the old dynasty, you see a lot of failed pyramids.

the theory actually makes a lot of sense. esp when you take into consideration, you have a huge population dedicated to these. civilizations are created when you have a massive population in a dense area, otherwise you just have sporadic tribes, nomads, and hunters. egypt was pretty much one of the first places where A LOT of people gathered in one area. at the time we didn't have that many humans clustered in one area, that's why you dont see ancient civilizations all over the planet. only in very fertile bottle neck areas.

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
What you mean by dying? I don't think anyone can die using vibration because it is the natural force in the universe As above so below.

I have seen a documentary on where they buried the people that built the pyramids. I cannot find it right now though.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They were damp too, kinda like damp clay, which was then put on top, dry and molds. The bricks themselves were cut before they were put on the sled, so at that point its just 'piece the puzzle', place and mold when dry. egyptians already had measurements. they created a measuring system after a few trial and eras before the old dynasty, you see a lot of failed pyramids.

the theory actually makes a lot of sense. esp when you take into consideration, you have a huge population dedicated to these. I mean now we dont, but if lets say every man over 18 decided to get together and build a city, we could build vegas in less than a month. if we took the entire state of cali, we could build it in a cpl days.

Hmmm when you think about it that way I guess. Think about this. The kemetians had trail and error with their measurement system but they were able to place the pyramid on the middle of earth crazy right. I thought it was in reverse the great pyramids were the first and the following pyramids were failed mocks.

I have seen a documentary on where they buried the people that built the pyramids. I cannot find it right now though.

Yeah they were paid workers with benefits.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Hmmm when you think about it that way I guess. Think about this. The kemetians had trail and error with their measurement system but they were able to place the pyramid on the middle of earth crazy right. I thought it was in reverse the great pyramids were the first and the following pyramids were failed mocks.

Yeah they were paid workers with benefits.
sorry I did some editing after.

oh yea those kemet step ones you're talking about right? yea those were before Djoser. Djoser is the man credited with 'figuring' out and perfecting their measuring system. He was like the egyptian Einstein.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If white folks really knew how the pyramids were built, they would have duplicated one a long time ago.....

When it comes to people of color, the white man's ego cannot be tamed and he would do anything to marginalize our accomplishments........like putting out these bullshyt theories...........

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
From the article:

"These experiments served to confirm what the Egyptians clearly already knew, and what we probably already should have. Artwork within the tomb of Djehutihotep, which was discovered in the Victorian Era, depicts a scene of slaves hauling a colossal statue of the Middle Kingdom ruler and in it, a guy at the front of the sled is shown pouring liquid into the sand. You can see it in the image above, just to the right of the statue's foot.

djehutihotep-deir-el-berscheh.gif

a couple of you folks need to invest time and learning the mdw ntr

/jb-Awt/ is an idiom meaning "happiness" but is literally "extended/expanded heart/mind/inner essence"

In the picture you see /Aw/ and the /w/ making it a stative /Aw.w/ = "a state of extension." So the phrase is /ib.n Aw.w/ - "We are happy" literally (our inner part, mind is in a state of expansion/extension)

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Translation: "Following a statue of 13 cubits of stone from Het-Nub. Now the road upon which it travelled was very difficult beyong anything, now it was difficult for the heart of the people who were dragging great things on it, because of the difficult stone on the ground, being of hard stone. I caused the young men, young men of the recruits to come to prepare the road for it, a road together with a team of necropolis stonemasons of the quarry, and the superiors together with the learned. People of strength said: 'We come to bring it.' My heart was glad and the whole city rejoiced. The sight was very beautiful beyond anything. An old man among them leaned on a child. Strong men together with weak ones, their courage grew and their arms grew strong. A single one of them put forth the strength of a thousand men. Behold, this statue came forth from the great mountain was more valuable than anything. Ships were equipped and filled with supplies, accompanied by my troop of recruits. Young men support troops accompanying it. Their utterances in praises and favours towards me from the king. My children were adorned behind me. The people from my district were shouting praises. When I reached the harbour of this city, the city was gathered rejoicing. The sight was very beautiful beyond anything. Chiefs were appointed in front, governors were appointed to judge in the residence of this city, and customs houses were established on the river. Their hearts had not thought of the things I did, making the lower chapel for myself, founded for all eternity, after this tomb had been finished, with its construction for all eternity."

also they are more :

Transliteration: DAmw n jmntt wnt jw m Htp Dd-mdw jmntt m Hb jb.sn Aw mAA.sn mnw n nbw.sn jwa xpr m Hrj-jb.sn pr.f pr jt.f jw.f m nxnw

Translation: "Young men from West of Wenet come in peace, saying: 'The west is in celebration, their hearts are glad as they see the monuments of their lords, the heir who grew up among them. His house was his father's house in childhood.'

Transliteration: DAmw n aHAtjw n wnt spr m Htp Dd-mdw nfrw n DAmw jr.n nb.f jwa wAD m Hswt jty nb jw.n swAD.n msw.f m-xt.f jb.n Aw m Hswt nt nsw mn wAH

Translation: "A troop of young warriors of Wenet arrive in peace. Saying of the recruits of warriors made of their lord: 'Heir who prospers by the favour of the sovereign, the lord. We come and make prosperous his children after him. We are happy with the favour of the king who is lasting and enduring.'

Transliteration: sA n wabw n wnt jwt m Htp Dd-mdw mrw DHwtj DHwtj-Htp mry nsw mrrw njwt.f Hssw nTrw.s nbw rAw-prw m Hb jb.sn Aw mA.sn Hswt.k nt xr nsw

Translation: "A company of priests from Wenet come in peace, saying: 'Beloved of Djehuti, Djehuti-Hotep, beloved of the king, beloved of his city, praised by all of its deities. The temples are in celebration, their hearts are glad as they see your favour of the king.'

Transliteration: DAmw n jAbtt wnt jwt m Htp Dd-mdw wDA.n nb.j r Trti nmtj Ha.w jm.f jtw.f m Hb jb.sn Aw Ha.w m mnw.f nfrw

Translation: "Young men from East of Wenet come in peace, saying: 'My lord proceeded to Tchereti, Nemti rejoices over him, his fathers are in celebration, their hearts are glad rejoicing over his beautiful monuments.'

At the top and over the men at the ropes are groups of youths bearing palm branches. The inscription above them:

Transliteration: wnt m Hb jb.s Aw jAw.s Xrd DAmw swAD Xrdw.s Hr nhm jb.sn m Hb mAA.sn nb.sn sA nb.sn m Hswt jty Hr jrt mnw.f

Translation: "Wenet is in celebration, their hearts are glad, its elders are children, its young men are refreshed, its children rejoice, their hearts are in celebration while they see their lord and the son of their lord, in favour of the sovereign, making his monument.

In advance of all these, oxen are being slaughtered, and rows of servants approach laden with offerings; inscription:

Transliteration: sxpt HAt wdHw jnnt spAwt.f jmt wnt n twt pn n HAtj-a DHwtj-Htp nb jmAx

Translation: "Bringing forth the best of the offerings brought by his districts in Wenet for this statue of the Governor Djehuti-hotep, revered.

A man, standing on the knees of the statue, beats time for the men at the ropes. He has the inscription:

Transliteration: xrp kAt m tat pn Dd-mdw Djt xn n mSa jn mdww DHwtj-Htp mry nsw

Translation: "Beating time for the soldiers by the foreman of Djehuti Hotep, beloved of the king."

Before him is a man offering incense, whom the inscription calls the artist of this tomb. Beneath are men of the "estate" "carrying water," and with them workmen "carrying planks for the dragging."

A doorway appears behind these people, which is intended to be the entrance of the building for which the statue is destined. It bears the name and titles of Djehuti Hotep and the name of the building itself:

Transliteration: mn mrwt DHwtj-Htp njwt m wnt

Translation: "The love of Djehuti Hotep abides in the Hare nome."

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Marvel said:
It is detailed in the Apocrypha (originally in the King James Bible) which the Roman Catholic Church took out later because it exposes their propensity to change images to their liking and how corrupt people through their religious practices which they merged with Christianity. That is the reason why Christians today have a lot of pagan practices in their religion from Christmas to Easter, but they don't keep the passover or the sabbath. Ptolemy forced himself into the throne to be the Pharaoh of Egypt during the days chronicled in the Apocrypha which talks about the times leading up to the birth of Christ.

This entire paragraph is full of misinformation. The Apochrypha (and Gnostic writings from Nag Hammadi) were Inter-Testamental writings from Hebrews sometimes translated into Aramaic and Greek. These writings weren't 'taken out later' since they were never included in the Tanakh in the first place. The Tanakh was 'canonized' by Hebrews after the destruction of the First Temple in the 6th Century BCE......almost 1,000 years before the Roman Catholic Church even existed. Since the Apochrypha were written AFTER the 'canon' of the Hebrew Bible, they weren't considered 'authoritative' to people who considered themselves to be Jewish. The New Testament writings (specifically the Synoptic Gospels and the books of Paul) were considered 'canonical' by 130 CE (Rylands Papyrus), fully 1400 years before the publication of the King James' Bible and 200 years before the Council of Nicea while also being cited by several early Christian writers (Polycarp, Diagnetius, Clement of Rome, Ignatius, etc.)
Marvel said:
Its the reason why the modern day depictions of all the people in the Bible was pushed by the dirty Roman Catholic Church to change the likeness of the real Jews. They made sure to paint people ranging from Angels, to Adam, to Moses to Christ. It is also the same reason why the LORD made sure that John describe him in Revelation so that we know who the real Christ is before a we fooled by the fake Christ that we have been fed since childhood.

The practice is called iconoclasm

Iconoclasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is also entirely false. Iconoclasm involves the destruction of religious icons and symbols unless you mean something entirely different by the term. Christianity and Judaism both built on existing religious ideologies of strict monotheism and never gave icons or symbols 'cult' status either corporately or publicly. Jesus is neither an icon nor a symbol to Christians.

Last edited: