kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

problem is yall a bunch of youngins

my lil cousin came to stay with me for the summer about 10yrs ago. he ain't never seen it: pop in the DVD for him - i went out, came back & he was real disappointed

we talked about it
he was saying the same shyt yall saying in here belly, shottas, traffic etc... were all superior

thats when i knew he fall to realize all these movies he naming were base off / influence by scarface

if yall had the opportunity to see scarface when it came out i strongly doubt u would call it overrated

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
audience wise anyway
Critics panned that shyt when it came out called it a snooze fest

Outside of the hip hop community I don't here too many people bragging about it

Thank you. I been thinking this for like 10+ years, everyone swears this movie is classic. It's cool but no damn classic.

Pacino accent were so fake it was laughable. I wouldn't say it's a snoozefest but it is a cheesy movie.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do people think Avatar is a good movie?

Inception and the Revenant are overrated especially the latter.
Inception is a great movie.

The Revenant started off well, but it started dragging. From a cinematic standpoint it's awesome. But the story felt too drawn out. And the ending was too predictable. They could have shaved 20 minutes off it.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
If anything it helped a kid from H-Town, TX known as DJ Akshen become one of the baddest in the game...on the foreala his nikkas just call him Scarface :salute:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
It's not the actual movie that makes it a classic it's Al performance that does it. He's got so many quotables that have been used for decades and will continue to be used in the future.

All day lmao

Lesson number 1...Don't underestimate the OTHER guy's greed

This town is like a great big p*ssy waiting to be fukked

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
ScarfaceSet01.jpg

30 years later Frank Lopez crib still shytting on niccas tho:banderas:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Inception is a great movie.

The Revenant started off well, but it started dragging. From a cinematic standpoint it's awesome. But the story felt too drawn out. And the ending was too predictable. They could have shaved 20 minutes off it.

Inception is so incredibly average and pretentious. fukk that movie.

The Revenant is complete :trash: If I wanted to admire the winter in Mizzou I would've watched a slideshow.