Say something positive about an awful movie

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Never understood why people hate this movie. Did y'all really want Godzilla in every single frame of the movie?

@MartyMcFly got it right. It wasn't so much the lack of Godzilla, it was that everything else about the story fell flat and I couldn't force myself to care about the bland leading characters.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly got it right. It wasn't so much the lack of Godzilla, it was that everything else about the story fell flat and I couldn't force myself to care about the bland leading characters.

And they killed the most interesting character and took away the emotional center of the movie 25 min in

FKEMINEM

Pro
Daps
8 mile for that cac getting that work from the free world and when that dude fukks his girl:bryan:...and i guess the battle scenes were decent :yeshrug:

The shyt stain of a movie known as spiderman 3 for that god awful emo dance shyt, shyt's so bad that it's good for a laugh, especially watching that shyt baked, it's unintentional comedy at it's finest

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motherfukkers have named three different Nolan films in this thread :francis:

stop_hatin.jpg

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Amazing Spider-Man 2: Electro's design was cool.
Hercules with The Rock: Irina Shayk was in it, for like 30 seconds and she's hot.
Jimi Hendrix: All By My Side: My international baes Hayley Atwell and Ruth Negga were in it.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

fReShBeAtS

May da funk be wit cha
Daps
Nolan is overrated imo. only movies i liked from him are memento / Batman Trilogy / Prestige. Inception and Interstellar re wack to me :manny:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Alot of snobs in the film room

Yes, yes it is, that's why I don't come in here, I am tired of these wannabe film critics disrespecting shyt I love and then hype up these boring ass character studies of a film like The Drop and that over rated as birdman shyt..

Nolan is overrated imo. only movies i liked from him are memento / Batman Trilogy / Prestige. Inception and Interstellar re wack to me :manny:
How is he overrated when you just named 5 movies of his that are good? that's not overrated it just mean you don't like EVERYTHING he does, shyt I don't like Inception either but I will still check out his next movie just cause