Saw American Hustle

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
my wife and i saw this last night. she had me dying when she said bradley cooper could play drake in autobiographical movie titled aubrey. i damn near spit soda everywhere when she said #shytdrakesays when cooper's character was in the bathroom with ole girl talking about "no more fake shyt" " i think i like you"

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
my wife and i saw this last night. she had me dying when she said bradley cooper could play drake in autobiographical movie titled aubrey. i damn near spit soda everywhere when she said #shytdrakesays when cooper's character was in the bathroom with ole girl talking about "no more fake shyt" " i think i like you"

sweet jesus :dead:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
solid 7.5/10 movie :ehh:....absolutely hated jennifer lawrence in it, she brought nuthin to the movie imo :yeshrug:...amy adams crushed the buildings tho and so did bale and cooper (that shyt between him and ol boy about the ice fishing story was the funniest shyt in the movie for me :pachaha:).....i should've watched lone survivor after this tho cuz nuthin i watched could touch that shyt for the rest of the night :ld:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Man this movie almost made me a he man woman hater :smh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

:russ:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn, she was on point with that one lol

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
solid 7.5/10 movie :ehh:....absolutely hated jennifer lawrence in it, she brought nuthin to the movie imo :yeshrug:...amy adams crushed the buildings tho and so did bale and cooper (that shyt between him and ol boy about the ice fishing story was the funniest shyt in the movie for me :pachaha:).....i should've watched lone survivor after this tho cuz nuthin i watched could touch that shyt for the rest of the night :ld:
I gave you some rep breh sorry I'm late

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Loves this movie. The acting was outstanding.

Gonna go watch Wolf Of Wall Street on the weekend. If it's better than this... :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Christian Bale did it again! This guy transforms into these roles brehs. Another A+ performance from him. I hope Amy Adams isn't overshadowed. She was tremendous. Jennifer Lawrence did her thing too and the character she played was hilarious, I just felt Amy Adams put on a clinic. Her and Bale :wow:

Really, the acting was ridiculous from top to bottom. Renner is always great in his side roles. Cooper was real good in this and Silver Linings.

Also, what's up with
De Niro

He seems motivated again. Only on screen for a few minutes but it was a great scene :ehh:

I don't know if this is the Best Picture but it's up there. I still have a few candidates to watch though. This season we been :eat:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
Loves this movie. The acting was outstanding.

Gonna go watch Wolf Of Wall Street on the weekend. If it's better than this... :blessed:

it is bro. I saw wolf of wall street first and I can tell you if you enjoyed this you will LOVE wolf. Its worth going 2 the show 2 see. Some of the best fun ive had in a theatre in a looooong time