1jh17aN.png

:ohhh:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I told yall nikkas that yall too emotional to think and act clearly... Yall giving the media and social programming way to much power.... Now I don't put an act like this past them folks...... but what's being stated is not what's happening in that mugshot in my God's honest opinion...

They try to get you off your square so you can react irrationally and carry that shyt with you in your regular day to day operations.....

Sometimes folks get tired of getting kicked in the teeth and folks praying and singing we shall overcome. You have to allow some folks to feel pain and anguish and ANGER. Anger is a natural reaction to when a person feels violated. Everytime something like this happens, there is always someone telling folks to remain calm. That is needed, but not everyone is going to have some Manhattan professor Dr Louis Gates cerebral reaction to everything

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I know with the shyt that has happened to black folks these last few years and months this might be plausible to some of y'all, but why go through all that trouble? There's no way she's dead or on the floor in that pic. It would take a lot of work to do something like pose a dead body to look alive.

They're reaching with this one.

All of these people are dead.

2d0jiis.jpg

qodkc8.jpg

dqhfkp.jpg

This is 2015. If they could do it 100 years ago, it must not be that difficult today. Sandra appears to be laying down, she is not even propped up.

I'm not saying that she definitely is dead in the photo. But it is not out of the range of possibilities.

Daps

2d0jiis.jpg

qodkc8.jpg

dqhfkp.jpg

This is 2015. If they could do it 100 years ago, it must not be that difficult today. Sandra appears to be laying down, she is not even propped up.

I'm not saying that she definitely is dead in the photo. But it is not out of the range of possibilities.

:why:

So they can make dead people stand up on their feet?

:why::why::why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes folks get tired of getting kicked in the teeth and folks praying and singing we shall overcome. You have to allow some folks to feel pain and anguish and ANGER. Anger is a natural reaction to when a person feels violated. Everytime something like this happens, there is always someone telling folks to remain calm. That is needed, but not everyone is going to have some Manhattan professor Dr Louis Gates cerebral reaction to everything

I'm not asking anyone to remain calm.... I just reminded people to be rational....... calm = emotionless....... That has never been a possibility for black men and women for a significant stretch of time...

With that being said... there are tricks that the devil pull to get you out of a clear mind state.... this is likely one of them.... that's all I'm saying

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I know with the shyt that has happened to black folks these last few years and months this might be plausible to some of y'all, but why go through all that trouble? There's no way she's dead or on the floor in that pic. It would take a lot of work to do something like pose a dead body to look alive.

They're reaching with this one.

Like I said she isn't dead in the picture but listening to what her sister just said on tv makes me believe that it's all bullshyt. She said when they talked she was calm but upset that she was in jail over a traffic violation. That was the first day she was there and they never heard from her after that. While they were talking to her and the lawyer...the lawyer got a message saying the 1st autopsy was fukked up and has to be redone...and that's before they can do their independent one. Then it's the fact that the officer lied in his report failing to mention anything that was caught on that tape. The only reason a cop that knows the dash cam and mic is on would do that is because he knows they can cook the evidence to fit his narrative. That makes me feel like that's a normal practice in that county for LEO. And trust me...if you know you run a dirty operation and the national media picked up the story you'd try to clean up the mess ASAP too.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

2d0jiis.jpg

qodkc8.jpg

dqhfkp.jpg

yo these old pictures are usually creepy to me anyway but they are all dead too? :merchant::wtf: can i get some proof they were actually dead? not doubting or w/e just wanna read on this :lupe:i think :merchant:

anyway, her mugshot does look a bit questionable. its a pretty far fetched theory but the shoulders and angle of her eyes to the lens are whats tripping me out a little. it could just be confirmation bias in that i am looking for proof in the pic that she is dead rather than the contrary though. the thing with the eyes that the twitter poster was talking about i dont buy though. it wouldnt be the first time someone's eyes looked uncentered or like they were looking through something after a traumatic experience. thats not enough, particularly as the #1 selling point like the tweeter said. im definitely, definitely not ruling out misconduct or a cover-up of any kind, regardless of whatever findings are published etc but im also definitely going to wait before i c/s a dead mugshot theory.