Samoans are probably the nicest race to black folks

Daps
Genetically, whites and some middle easterners are closer to us BUT phenotypically, a lot of those Polynesians look like kin. RIP to one of the most famous rugby players ever Jonah Lomu

40030-nzh.jpg

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Genetically, whites and some middle easterners are closer to us BUT phenotypically, a lot of those Polynesians look like kin. RIP to one of the most famous rugby players ever Jonah Lomu

40030-nzh.jpg

Pacific Islanders and indigenous Australians/new Zealanders are the furthest genetically from black people.

I think we tend to get along with them because of phenotype similarities (w/ west Africans) and because they tend to get involved with sports. That and they also act black.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Samoans are considered negritos historically which is why I don't mind that alot of them listen to rap or lean toward black culture more than white culture.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pacific Islanders and indigenous Australians/new Zealanders are the furthest genetically from black people.

I think we tend to get along with them because of phenotype similarities (w/ west Africans) and because they tend to get involved with sports. That and they also act black.

nikka genetically we are all human. Its stupid to try and associate closeness of kinship through genes.

Race is all about phenotype because its a social construct. It informs how we are treated. And all people who LOOK black get treated BLACK.

I don't know if you've read up on how native Australians were treated but it was as bad as any African in the Americas. And they were also called "n1ggers".

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Samoans are considered negritos historically which is why I don't mind that alot of them listen to rap or lean toward black culture more than white culture.

I look at it this way. If I look at you and I think I'm looking at a black man, then you are a black man. PERIOD.

I don't care if afterwards you say you're from Brazil or Samoa. Why? Cause regardless of where you're from, we gon get treated the same in every non-black country out there in the world because of the spread of white supremacy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skinfolk ain't kinfolk.

Go tell a Hawaiian that they are Black. Come back and let me know what happened.

This is ya'lls problem. You care what others think. nikka most black people outside of America dont't wanna be called black or associate with blackness. That is a by product of white supremacy. That don't mean they ain't black. And it don't mean they don't get treated like any other nikka.

Stop caring what they say. Look at how they look. Most of these nikkas look indistinguishable from most black people we know in America. As I said earlier in this thread, when I first saw Tua (the Alabama QB) I thought he would just another brotha. Wasn't till I saw his name and heard media heads talk about him that I learned he was from Hawaii.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I heard Samoans cant stand Mexicans im Cali.
Our relationship is strained between us and the Mexicans in certain areas . I'm Samoan and my girl is Mexican so it's not as bad as some say

But when shyt popped off with the African Americans/Mexicans we always took the black side. Prob how dude explained earlier, we're usually grouped together