Salute to all the African- American Cartoon Characters.

DOE522

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant believe these haven't been posted.
sweet_lou_prostars_logo_small.jpg

miketysonmysteries_trailer_sdcc14.jpg

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
sid.bmp

Asian, rican, and mixed black kids.

The only dumb one is the CAC and is made to look like a pink pig. :wow:

The rest are scientist:wow:
lol, kids formulate ideas in their heads from cartoons..

my son loves this show.... so i hope hes getting the right idea.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
FEATURE: 'EXO: THE LEGEND OF WALE WILLIAMS' GRAPHIC NOVEL AND ANIMATED FILM ABOUT NIGERIAN SUPERHEROES
bannercomic.jpg

Check out 'EXO: The Legend of Wale Williams', a graphic novel and animated feature film set to be released later this year - created by Nigerian born Roye Okupe (Owner/Creative Director at YouNeek Studios). Set in the year 2025, in the fictional Nigerian city of Lagoon (modeled after the Nigerian city Lagos), a young man named Wale Williams inherits a suit with super powers after his father goes missing and uses the suit to battle against the terror attacks of a sociopathic extremist. Regarding the project, Okupe says: "From the first day I laid my eyes on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoons in the 80’s, I’ve been hooked on superheroes. Since then, I've watched, played and read every single superhero-related title I could lay my hands on: movies, comics, manga, anime, graphic novels, animated movies/series, video games etc. And then in 2008, after noticing there wasn't a lot of diversity in the genre, I decided to tell a story about a hero from Nigeria. Hopefully, EXO fulfills my goal of adding something unique to the industry”. Check out some images below; plus a trailer for the upcoming film.

FEATURE: 'EXO: THE LEGEND OF WALE WILLIAMS' GRAPHIC NOVEL AND ANIMATED FILM ABOUT NIGERIAN SUPERHEROES

By Alexander Aplerku, AFROPUNK Contributor

ExomodeSheet.png

EX0 (Wale Williams)

FURY

ONIKU

exospread.jpg

IMG_4340.png

* http://youneekstudios.com/exo
http://www.afropunk.com/profiles/blogs/feature-exo-the-legend-of-wale-williams-graphic-novel-and