Room (2015) starring Brie Larson

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Saw this movie, and didn't really know what to expect but

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

How come that kid isn't winning any awards? :mindblown: That kid was amazing.

Great movie, and yes Brie Lawson deserves the Oscar.

ETA: This nikka @FlyRy :beli: You know this shyt happens in real life right? :comeon:
You don't need to add more horror to the situation.

ETA: You nikkas are disgusting.

Yeah like ol'boy is going to give her sharp scissors so she can stab him with it? :comeon:You think the kid is going to grow up transgender because he has long hair? :childplease:

Scust, your pedo thoughts destroying a beautiful movie.

That said, for a brief moment I thought the kid was going to be raped by the step grandfather when Joy overdosed. That would have been super fukked up. But he was fine. How twisted is my mind. :sadcam: Too much law and order SVU. Too much. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
watching this now :lupe:

have no idea how this is gonna develop...

edit: it was good. i kinda wish they opened up more when they had the chance though. that kid was not annoying at all. he's just a shytty kid actor...and he actually did a great job in this..but all kids suck at acting to a degree.

Last edited:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Room may low key be the best movie of the year :ohhh:

Brie Larson is a lock for best actress and the kid should have been nominated too. he was even better than she was. if you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and don't watch the trailer. they give away too much in trailers these days :stopitslime:

*SPOILER*
that escape scene :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just watched it. fukking brilliant. The best movie I have seen since Whiplash

I knew the general plot but hadnt seen any trailers, so it was mostly fresh for me

DISGUSTYA at the hate for the little kid on the first page. Reminds me of the people that hate certain characters on The Leftovers. Completely missing the entire point.

Needs to be more eyes on this movie

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
kid was so fuking annoying i turned that shyt off luckily just borrowed it from my uncle who works in the film industry

:trash::trash::trash:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i just watched this without knowing a damn thing except that brie larson won best actresss for this role. saw it on amazon prime (which i get free btw) i didn't know what was going on until after a few times the dude came in. it was a fairly dope movie...not as dope or shyt that make you cry like a bunch of you fakkits on here

the trailers gave the whole damn movie away. glad i didn't watch that shyt