Roman Brady Banned Appreciation Thread (Film Room Edition)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dude lost me when he started talking that "b-b-but the age of consent in other countries..." shyt in a thread
:francis: he was just anti everything. Anti woman, anti gay, and to use a phrase like he did, probably a self hating black man. or a white man posing as a self hating black man

ny8cubagp7xz.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I saw a mod comment on why he banned him. To sum it up, he was essentially an agent. Saying :mjpls: type of shyt all the time.

The shyt wasn't new though. He'd been saying questionable stuff for years. Not just race stuff, but really hateful things against women and homosexuals and then hid behind "oh you're an SJW and I'm not one of you males with no penis"

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27192483/

and just keeps doubling down from there

Edit: actually, start from the top, whole thread is a mess :picard:
:scust:

The shyt wasn't new though. He'd been saying questionable stuff for years. Not just race stuff, but really hateful things against women and homosexuals and then hid behind "oh you're an SJW and I'm not one of you males with no penis"

A majority of TLR spews the same thing. Why I no longer venture there as often as I used to.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27192483/

and just keeps doubling down from there

Edit: actually, start from the top, whole thread is a mess :picard:
Eh. Stallone was 40 fukking young starlets close to that girls age at all moments of 80s. Lil hoe just wants to fukk n not talk, so he sticks a dikk in her mouth and asks his bodyguard to join, he does, lil hoe dont say NOTHING for 30 years...

It was the 80s i aint mad and dont even think hE (romanbRady) wrong in there. Everyone acting like stallone a pedophile cuz a newsheadline got made. Is he sleezy yea, but no different than any film star that prolly cross our screens everyday; yet everyone is acting like a klan member that heard a black man killled a lil white girl in there. This story ended up a NON issue noone who cared cares anymore.

Creed 2. Soon in a theatre near you. See everyone in the thread who was outraged there first night.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Eh. Stallone was 40 fukking young starlets close to that girls age at all moments of 80s. Lil hoe just wants to fukk n not talk, so he sticks a dikk in her mouth and asks his bodyguard to join, he does, lil hoe dont say NOTHING for 30 years...

It was the 80s i aint mad and dont even think hE (romanbRady) wrong in there. Everyone acting like stallone a pedophile cuz a newsheadline got made. Is he sleezy yea, but no different than any film star that prolly cross our screens everyday; yet everyone is acting like a klan member that heard a black man killled a lil white girl in there. This story ended up a NON issue noone who cared cares anymore.

Creed 2. Soon in a theatre near you. See everyone in the thread who was outraged there first night.

Just because other men did it for years doesn’t mean it’s right. For years people thought hitting their wives was cool too but now hopefully enough of us know that shyt ain’t cool. Being sleezy ain’t a good look and shouldn’t be tolerated