Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
both yall faking the funk

listen bruh at end of day, im infront of the club for whenever ANYONE has a problem. I invite people out for drinks all the time and not afraid to meet with ANYONE. how you think me and @C-NICE met ? hit me sayin where the bytches at and I told him slide through and he ended up winnin in the club :salute:

his whole reasoning for not giving up a number is cause we coulda just used the coli to meet up

but he hasnt responded since

and he not even there, he never was gonna be there, he doesnt even live in oakland

all he had to do was take a picture of him under a fukkin sign to prove he was there and I woulda took that L and been banned

but now all a sudden he dont know how to respond to this thread

but we supposed to think he was gonna meet up when it was time ? :what:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The nikka never agreed to a turf. Go back and look at who had the excuses. If you ask for a fade from a stranger you should be willing to go to any hood to get it. That bytch asked for a fade then talked about how east Oakland is too dangerous. I've asked for addresses in Oakland from 2 different coli nikkas and never got one. Dude a bytch, he don't want the fade and he know it. I told the nikka if he agreed to come to a turf I'll tell the coli what I'm wearing and they can go to the spot to see if I showed up or not. What more can you ask for? Me to fight at the busiest store in the city of Oakland?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If you ask for a fade from a stranger you should be willing to go to any hood to get it. That bytch asked for a fade

:what:

I said walmart, you said its too many cameras :laff:
I said SF and gave an exact address (an alley way so no cameras/cops) and you said "I dont go to SF" :laff:

but now you in oakland right ? so take that picture under that street sign and ill get banned

you got 15 minutes (takes 1 minute tio take a picture and upload to imgur.com )

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:what:

I said walmart, you said its too many cameras :laff:
I said SF and gave an exact address (an alley way so no cameras/cops) and you said "I dont go to SF" :laff:

but now you in oakland right ? so take that picture under that street sign and ill get banned

you got 15 minutes (takes 1 minute tio take a picture and upload to imgur.com )
I'm not taking no pictures or giving my number out. You haven't agreed to show up to not 1 hood in Oakland. Not 1. fukk I look like paying a $6 toll to go to the Sco to fight a nikka that asked for a fade but said he'll be in Oakland tonight. Now I'm in the town and it's more excuses for why you can't show up to a hood to squab. We in the same city right now, 73rd and Hamilton is 3 blocks from where you say you're at right now. Anybody with eyes can see who the truth is.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm not taking no pictures or giving my number out. You haven't agreed to show up to not 1 hood in Oakland. Not 1. fukk I look like paying a $6 toll to go to the Sco to fight a nikka that asked for a fade but said he'll be in Oakland tonight. Now I'm in the town and it's more excuses for why you can't show up to a hood to squab. We in the same city right now, 73rd and Hamilton is 3 blocks from where you say you're at right now. Anybody with eyes can see who the truth is.

:laff: take a picture of you there bruh :laff:

itll prove 2 things

1. that you arent even black :leon:

2. that you arent even in oakland right now :ufdup:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
WvjNeid.jpg