Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Robinthickemiroor74.jpg
robin-thicke-cheating-3.jpg

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Is this a surprise? their both very attractive and rich, why be stuck with just one person when you can have so many more? nikka is Robin fukking Thicke, he got women throwing themselves at him on a daily basis and what he's supposed to wait a week for a nut while this bytch filming a new movie in some foreign country and kissing her male co stars? Marriage don't make no damn sense for these types of beautiful people. I'm always amazed how these celebrities stay together for so long.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Such a shame. She held that cac down the whole time he was lame as fukk, but as soon as he got one little single and got some attention, he started fukking around.

awww man:laff:...bu bu but maybe she just woke up after meeting a real nikka:youngsabo:..guess we'll have to see what color her next dude is

Shes a single mother tho,so regardless of color we know it wont be a coli poster:mjpls:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never heard of this dude before i started looking up her nudes

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this a surprise? their both very attractive and rich, why be stuck with just one person when you can have so many more? nikka is Robin fukking Thicke, he got women throwing themselves at him on a daily basis and what he's supposed to wait a week for a nut while this bytch filming a new movie in some foreign country and kissing her male co stars? Marriage don't make no damn sense for these types of beautiful people. I'm always amazed how these celebrities stay together for so long.

You calling them both beautiful? Lol