Revenge of the Sith is EASILY top 2 movies in Star Wahs franchise history

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What's there to appreciate in the prequels? The prequels ruined the mystique of the originals. Nobody didn't need backstory on kid Boba Fett
Are you serious my nikka? The best lightsaber duel of all time.

Neither the original trilogy or new trilogy comes close to this battle.

The build up to the fight... The mind-blowing moment when you see a dual-Bladed lightsaber for the first time. The music, the scenery, the teamwork, the focus...

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you serious my nikka? The best lightsaber duel of all time.

Neither the original trilogy or new trilogy comes close to this battle.

The build up to the fight... The mind-blowing moment when you see a dual-Bladed lightsaber for the first time. The music, the scenery, the teamwork, the focus...

Ok you named one moment in 3 movies and I'll give you that

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Not only is that scene badly directed, cheesy as hell, and full of bad cgi but it goes against Yodas character in the original trilogy

Yoda wasn't a pacifist, the OGs establish that the Jedi fought in the clone wars - why would Yoda be different? Judge him, by his size do you? :mjpls:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoda wasn't a pacifist, the OGs establish that the Jedi fought in the clone wars - why would Yoda be different? Judge him, by his size do you? :mjpls:
Yoda represents the spiritual side of the Jedi it was beneath him to pull out his lightsaber. Even in real life your leaders should not be out in the field fighting. The fight was pointless anyway cause he didnt do any damage to the Count Dooku character